Chapter 6

"Y/N. Wake up, honey", your dad shook your shoulder lightly as you slowly opened your eyes. You grunted and covered your eyes. Your dad gave a small laugh and unbuckled your seat belt for you. You looked over to him and he was crouched down, his back facing you. You grinned and climbed onto his back. You sleepily peered over your dad's shoulder and saw your brother wheeling your suitcase up the walkway to your grandma's house.

You closed your eyes again until your dad entered the house, bright light washing over the both of you. You scrunched up your face and rubbed your eyes. You tapped your dad's shoulder and it took him a moment to know that you were telling him to set you down. Once you were standing, you stumbled over to the coach and flopped on it.

"Welp, looks like your sleeping on the couch tonight, Y/N." Your mom said as you perked up right away. She was already in your grandma's room. Your parents decided that they were staying in your grandmother's room while you were going to stay in one of the guest bedrooms. Your brother was supposed to sleep on the couch.

You went as fast as your legs would carry you to get your suitcase, and ZOOMED to the guest room. You just barely beat your brother in there.

"MWAHHAHAHA", you laughed as your brother sulked.

"No fair. I'm older than you so I should get the room !" Your brother complained. He walked away defeated as you looked around your room. It was small and tidy. A simple wardrobe and a pair of of bedside tables next to a futon. There wasn't a bunch of room, now you kind of regretted choosing this room. Your parents were going to clear your grandmother's music room enough so that there was enough room for some clothes and a futon. The rest of your brothers clothes would have to somehow fit into your wardrobe.

"I'll have to get used to this", you muttered as you set your suitcase next to the wardrobe. You shuffled to your parents new room, "Goodnight".

"Goodnight sweetie", your dad walked over and gave you side hug and a kiss on the head.

"Goodnight. Tomorrow, we'll talk about where you'll be going to school and how that's going to work." Your mom hugged you and pecked your cheek.

"Ok", you replied. You went to your room and collapsed onto your futon. It didn't take long for you to fall asleep.

~Timeskip~

You woke up to the heavenly smell of bacon. You immediately sat up, and stretched out. You grabbed your phone and checked what time it was; 8:50. You sighed. Since it was a sunday, you didn't have to worry about school, but tomorrow, if you even were enrolled at a school yet, you'd have to get up way earlier.

You walked to the dining room and sat down on the little pillow that substituted a chair. This was one of the many things you were going to have to get used to. You were used fo sitting in actual chairs to eat your food, not on a pillow. Your dad placed a plate with 3 strips of bacon and an egg in front of you. You thanked him by nodding and dug into your food.

"So", your mom sat down across from you, "You know the school that Iwaizumi goes to?"

"Good morning to you too." You replied. A tick mark appeared on your mom's forehead. Just then, your brother walked in, plopping onto the pillow next to you. Your mom turned to your brother and gave him a bright smile.

"Oh, you showed up just in time. I was just about to tell y/n about Aoba Johsai." Once your mom finished speaking, your brother's face lit up and he turned to you excitedly.

"Oh yeah ! Aoba Johsai is where Iwaizumi goes ! He says the school is really nice. And, he said they need a new team manager for the volleyball team. He said one of their players was too busy flirting with them." You tilted your head.

"Ok, but what does that have to do with me ?"

"Since your so ugly, there shouldn't be a problem with flirting- OW !" You smacked your brother on the head as you huffed. He's nice most of the time, but sometimes he's just a pain in the ass. Your mom just giggled, and you could hear your dad's laugh from the kitchen.

"Anyways, that's where we originally arranged for you to go, so it works out just fine. Your first day is tomorrow." Your mom smiled at you and your brother.

"What about our school uniforms ?" You questioned.

"Oh ! I almost forgot ! We're going today to get your uniform and gym clothes." Your mom answered. Your dad sat down at the table and you all finished your breakfast.

~Time SKOOP~

After you guys had gotten dressed, you took your grandma's car over to the school. (Since I have n o c l u e what the school looks like were just gonna say it's similar to karasuno). The school looked like a normal Japan school. You parked the car (is there even parking lots ? Idk I'm sleep deprived I need h e l p) in the parking lot and walked to the entrance or office.

The lady at the front desk looked nice enough. You walked up just as she was finishing her phone call.

"Remember, here in Japan when you introduce yourself, you do it last name first." Your mom whispered to you and your brother.

"Hello ! My name is Akiyama Sumire, but call me Sumire ! How may I help you ?" The lady, Ms. Sumire, greeted you joyfully. She kind of sounded like a waitress at a restaurant.

"Um, well, me and my brother are transfers here. We came to get our school uniforms and gym clothes." You replied timidly.

"Ah, of course ! Right this way !" She lead you and your family behind the desk into a little room with a bunch if uniforms, "Just choose your size in skirt, blouse, and blazer and see if it fits ! And don't forget to grab a tie too!" Ms. Sumire left the room and went back to the front desk.

You searched around for a skirt you size and found it. When you picked it up, your face went blank. This looks like something a stripper would wear, you thought as you pulled it on over the pair of sweatpants you were wearing. Given that you started school 2 months ago in America, that meant that you were even more behind in Japan. They were already in there second term, while you were hadn't even finished a quarter.

"Isn't that a bit..... short ?" Your dad questioned as he stared at your skirt.

"I told you the school uniforms were like this, didn't I ?" Your mom sighed as she stared at the barely there skirt, "It'll have to do."

Your brother was having a hard time getting the trousers on, when you heard Ms. Sumire's voice.

"Hello ! I'm Akiyama...... Oikawa ? What do you want this time ? Don't tell me you lost your tie again !" You listened in to the conversation as you took the skirt off and went to find a blouse your size.

"I'm so sorry, Sumire-San ! It was sitting on my dresser one second and the next it was gone, poof ! Like that into thin air !" Wait a minute.... you knew that voice. You gulped, praying that it wasn't that guy. You heard a loud smacking noise and a yelp.

"Very sorry, Sumire-San. Shitty-kawa here wouldn't know where his head was if t wasn't attached." You knew that voice too. It had gotten deeper and manlier than the last time you heard it, but it was definitely his voice too.

"Why you gotta be so mean?" You heard the other guy say in mock hurt.

"This is the LAST TIME, you understand me ? The last time you get another tie. Next time you'll just have to go without it." Ms. Sumire said.

"Yes, yes definitely !" The man said.

You held your breath as you heard footsteps come to the door, heart pounding. You slowly turned around and your eyes widen. Great. What a shit show this has turned into.

Standing before you were none other than the guy you met in the bathroom, Oikawa, and your brother's long lost bestfriend, Iwaizumi.

This one was a long chapter too hehe. Next chapter we'll be seeing grandma so yay ! Also, I want to have a crossover with Your Lie in April, but not too sure yet. Anyways hope u enjoyed and see u next chapter !