Chapter 20

"WAHHHHH ! THAT WAS SO SADDDDDD !"  Oikawa was sobbing into your blanket as you sniffled. Kindaichi and Kunimi were bawling their eyes out next to you and it amused you that Kunimi was such a crybaby. Watari was crying as well, but not as loud as the rest of you were.

"D-dammit Oikawa ! Shut up ! Your making me cry more !" You choked out, blowing your nose. Oikawa in response sobbed louder. Iwaizumi clenched his hands, a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

"Quiet down, Trashykawa." Iwaizumi hit him on the head. He stifled his sobs, but he was still crying loudly. You checked the time on your phone, it was around 11. You perked up.

"Do you guys want to pull an all-nighter ?" You asked. The other boys seemed okay with it but Iwaizumi shook his head.

"We have school tomorrow. We can't stay up too late." He reprimanded you like the mom he was. You smiled evilly, rubbing your hands together.

"Ya know, we can just skip school," you said, trying to convince him. He narrowed his eyes. "After all, tomorrow is Friday, so we won't be missing that much !"

Iwaizumi stared you down in thought, before finally sighing. "Fine. But don't blame it on me if your mom gets mad."

You clapped your hands together, excited for the night. "What else are we gonna do ?"

Iwaizumi shrugged, "I don't know, entertain yourself."

When Iwaizumi said that, he didn't know what he was getting himself into. Your crackhead mode: on. You were currently trying to get the team to do yoga with you, saying instructions in a weird accent.

"Now breath in and release all your stress with the exhale........ ASBAHHAUQHQ" You started screaming incoherent words. Matsukawa joined in, along with Hanamaki and Kindaichi. Kunimi let out a small whistle shriek. Watari halfheartedly yelled, his voice cracking. Oikawa, for some reason, had started belting song lyrics. Kyotani was about to blow a fuse, clenching his hands in his lap. Yahaba was the only one actually taking it serious.

"What. The. Actual. Fuckkkk," Iwaizumi watched in disbelief as you went to the cooler and grabbed a water bottle, flicking it at certain people.

"HOLY VATER ! HOLY VATER !"  You were yelling this in a Russian accent. You splashed Watari, "Vou are blessed !"

"I think Y/n's on crack." Kunimi said worriedly. Kindaichi just shrugged. Shortly after, you poured the rest of the water bottle on Oikawa's head. He screamed like a girl.

"AHH ! THAT'S COLD !" He yelped, jumping up and chasing a cackling you. He caught up to you soon, grabbing you from the back, you trying to wrench yourself out of his grasp. He started tickling you, the both of you giggling messes.

"Stop it ! Hahaha, o-ok stop !" You begged as you tried prying his hands off. He let go suddenly and you squealed when he grabbed your ass. You jumped away, raising your hands in a defensive position. "Don't fuck with me, I have God and anime on my side. AHHHHHHHH !"

You karate chopped the air for good measure. Oikawa sweatdropped before laughing at you. He walked up to you and grabbed you waist, squeezing it. You blushed, placing your hands on his. He leaned down, brushing his lips against your ear. "Your lucky were not at my house. You would've been punished for this."

You shivered, and you could feel the smirk that he had on his lips. He let go and before you knew it you were thrown over his shoulder.

"H-hey ! Put me down !" You hit his back while he walked back to the team. They had resumed talking to each other. He set you down and plopped onto his sleeping bag. You sat down cross legged next to Hanamaki and Matsukawa, who were looking through memes on their phones. You rested your head on Hanamaki's shoulder, watching as he scrolled through different memes. He stopped at this one: