Chapter 3

".....Tomorrow ? But can't we just leave when we originally planned ?" You were shocked to say the least. This was so sudden and you wouldn't even be able to say goodbye to your friends. When you thought of your friends you asked, "Will I be able to say goodbye to my friends ?".

"Gosh, honey, I wish we could stay for the extra few days, but this is really urgent. And about your friends.....well the flight tomorrow is at 1:30, so if any of your friends would like to drop by on the morning, they most definitely can." Your mom answered you and you let out a little breath in relief. You would never forgive yourself if you didn't say goodbye to Ximena.

You let out the breath you had been holding and plopped down onto one of the wooden chairs. A few moments later, another security guard and your brother walked into the office. Your dad went over to him and told him everything your mom had told you. While that happened your mom wrapped an arm around your shoulder and held you close. Once they were done, your dad motioned for you guys to walk to the exit.

We still have some boxes to load up, so once we get home, get to it", your dad said as you walked out the door and climbed into your car. The drive home was quiet other than the light classical music your dad had on. Once you got home, your parents forcibly had you pack up the remainder of your things and stack them by the door so you guys could leave straight away.

"Here." Your mom threw you a sleeping bag. You tilted your head at her, "Your gonna have to sleep in that tonight because we already took apart the beds."

You sat there stunned for a few seconds before you whined, "Why did you do thaaaaaaat ? We could have taken them apart tomorrow and it would have been fine." Your mom grabbed your ear and you winced, "ow ow ow STOPPPPPPP."

"We wouldn't have had enough time y/n. All of this stuff is getting picked up by the storage guys so they can move it over to the storage warehouse. Were probably going to move back, but most likely not the same house. So, we're going to store it until we get back. Does that sound alright ?" Your mom's grip on your ear tightened while she was speaking. You nodded vigorously so that she would let go. When she did you pouted and rubbed your throbbing ear.

You looked down at your phone and weren't very surprised. You had 500 messages from Ximena, along with some from your other friends as well. You sighed, "I'm going to go take  a shower." You went to the bathroom and opened up all the messages. You wrote back a simple:

Hey, sorry for not answering ur texts. My grandma had some health issues so we decided to leave earlier then planned. If u want to come say goodbye come by at around 7😁

You sighed as you shut off your phone and hopped into the shower. After your shower it was already around 9, so you tried to get some homework done but you couldn't concentrate. You were really worried about your grandma. You decided to just get into bed and listen to music. As you drifted off, you thought about how your grandma was on the other side of the earth, maybe eating lunch or taking a nap. At least she was safe. For the most part.

This one's a bit short I'll make up for it next chapter. Hehe hope u enjoyed😘