Chapter 29

Holy shit

You were expecting the place to be big but not HUGE.

(That's the mansion hehe)

"Wow, it's even bigger than in the picture !" Hanamaki marveled at the huge house. (When I wrote that dialogue I had very dirty thoughts. I'm so sorry)

You gaped at the house, not noticing that the gate had opened up. Iwaizumi shoved you over and began to pull through.

"Go sit somewhere else, I'll drive now." Iwaizumi pushed you again and you grunted. You climbed over into the passenger seat with Oikawa and took residence on his lap. He was still passed out. You poked his cheek rapidly.

"Oikawa. Wake up. Oikawa." He still didn't budge. "Is that a UFO I'm seeing ?"

His eyes snapped open and he looked around alert. "Where ?"

You snorted. Anything about aliens and Oikawa would geek out. Oikawa slumped in his seat after he saw that there was no UFO. You smiled at him.

"Were here," you said quietly. Oikawa rubbed his eyes sleepily, letting out a huge yawn. He squinted through the window at the mansion.

"What happened ?" He asked groggily. You suppressed the massive shit eating grin that threatened to spread across your face.

"You passed out while I was driving." You answered simply. All of a sudden, the previous events came back to Oikawa.

"Oh my god. Is anybody dead ? Where are those guys ? And your not even qualified to drive yet !" Oikawa started panicking. He peeked over the back of the seat as if he was expecting to see dead bodies. I wouldn't be surprised if there were, to be honest.

Except for Kindaichi's soul leaving his body, everybody else seemed fine. Watari looked pretty dead though. Eh, he'll be fine. I saved their asses from those thugs, so they should thank me. Even though I almost killed them.

Iwaizumi pulled up outside one of the garages. There was a butler in front of it holding a sign that said it was full. You guys were pretty late, but you thought you guys had made good time considering you were just chased by some madmans. (Ahem since I am stupid and am incapable of thinking of things until hours later, we shall say these garages are magical expanding ones. They fit 5 cars. Let's say there are 5 garages. Wow I really said big brain time🤯)

"Is everyone okay ?" Iwaizumi called out, checking in on everybody. They all just nodded, too shaken to actually say anything.

"I'm not dead, so yeah I'm fine," Matsukawa patted his body to make sure be was alive.

"I think Kindaichi is dead," Kunimi added on. Kindaichi let out a strangled sound as he sat up. You sweatdropped as he looked around zombie-like.

"Well, do you guys want to go in or not ?" Iwaizumi asked exhausted. The boys mumbled incoherent words, stumbling out of the car. Oikawa didn't move, but instead stayed put and stared at you intently. A bead of sweat trickled down your back, leaving a cold trail. You started to grow unnerved by his persistent gaze.