Chapter 17

"Grandmaaaaa I have someone I want you to meet !" You said cheerfully. Your grandma's happy nature rubbed off on anyone who was near her. You pulled Oikawa in, who stumbled in. He straightened up and stood awkwardly. He waved a little as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Your grandma looked at him suspiciously.

"Who is this ?" She asked.

"This is my boyfriend, Oikawa." You informed her. You were still holding Oikawa's hand. You squeezed his hand comfortingly. For awhile, it was silent. Your grandma kept looking at Oikawa, you, then at your hands, and repeating it. You smiled nervously. The whole earth probably heard your grandma when she shrieked. She clasped her hands together in delight and squealed again, looking between the two of you.

"Aren't you two the cutest couple ever ? Wow, Y/n you did really well catching this one ! Nice job !" She beamed at the both of you. Your face broke out in a light blush as you giggled at your grandmother's childishness. "Don't be shy ! Come, sit down !" She patted the spot next to her on the bed and you scurried over. As you were about to sit she pushed you.

"No not you ! I was talking about Oikawa !" You pouted and tried persuading her with puppy dog eyes. It didn't work. "Go along ! You always sit with me whenever you visit anyways !"

Oikawa hesitantly sat down next to her. You pulled a chair up to the bed and leaned your head on your hand. Your grandma wrapped her arm around Oikawa's shoulder and pulled him into a side hug. Oikawa seemed tense for a bit before relaxing and placing his arm around her too.

"Would ya look at that ? This one has no problem with me hugging them, even if we just met ! A lot better than the girls your brother used to introduce me to." She said happily. "After all, I have to get to know you. You're going to be my grandson in law soon."

........ cue the blush. You covered your face in embarrassment as your grandma laughed. "G-grandma !"

"What ? I'm just pointing out the obvious", she shrugged, teasing you. You pouted and crossed your arms. "So, do you play sports ?"

Oikawa nodded enthusiastically. "Yep I play volleyball !"

Your grandma clasped her hands, stars in her eyes. "Wow, he's fit too ! You sure got lucky, Y/n !"

You face palmed at your grandma fawning over your boyfriend.

"What year are you in school ? I can see you both go to the same school, it's quite obvious !" She asked gleefully. She's probably just happy that I'm not a lonely potato anymore.

"I'm a 3rd year. And yeah, we both go to Aoba Johsai !" Oikawa answered.

"Oh, little Y/n over there's a 1st year ! I'm surprised you even noticed her in the first place !" You deadpanned. Did she call me ugly ? Your grandma was quick to explain. "And no, I'm not calling you ugly, Y/n. It's just I'm sure all of the girls at Aoba Johsai are beautiful. I was just thinking how you found her."

The both of you exchanged glances. Your meeting story wasn't the most romantic thing in the world.

"Well, it happened when in the bathroom."

RIP, Y/n L/n, age 16. You will be missed

Why the fuck would you start a conversation like that ? Oh, ya, we met when I had to go pee. He makes it sound like he was stalking me or something.

Oikawa tried clarifying. The look on your grandma's face was priceless. "Well, you see, I had gone to the bathroom, and Y/n was in there. I think she thought it was the girl's bathroom."