Last Chapter

I can't believe this story is already almost over ! Oh and I decided not to do the cuddle chapter just because I wanna write this chapter. Sorry, this chapter's gonna be pretty long !

"Stop touching your hair, it looks fine," Temari demanded. You pouted, running your hand over the delicate braids one more time.

"Are you sure ?" You turned to Temari, who was leaning against the doorway of the bathroom. She puffed her chest out, hands on her hips.

"Of course I'm sure, I was the one that did them !" She retorted, a proud smile on her face. You sighed and turned to the mirror again, taking in your appearance. Your hair was done in a half and half hairstyle that Temari had done for you. Sakura and Ino had done your makeup for you in a natural style, eyeliner and mascara making your eyes pop. They accidentally slathered on too much lip gloss at first, but Hinata helped clean it off and redo it. Tenten made sure your dress wasn't wrinkled.

The dress was a soft pastel color, floating around your knees. A sigh escaped your lips, a sad smiling weighing on your face.

"I wish grandma could see me right now," you spoke wistfully. Temari scoffed and slapped your back. You winced at the harsh hit.

"Now's not the time to be getting all emotional, alright ? You have a performance to do, and you're gonna kill it !"

"Damn right !" Tenten piped up, sliding into the room with the rest of the girls. They all gave you reassuring smiles.

I may not have you, grandma, but I have so many more gifts to cherish

A grin spread across your face. "Yeah !"

~time skip~

The performance hall loomed over you, the glass glistening in the midday sun. Other people competing in the competition bustled past you, parents and family members rushing in for the show. You gulped, a bead of sweat rolling down your forehead.

"I....."

Your parents and brother turned their attention towards you, expecting some kind of big preparation speech like in an anime. Instead, you spun on your heel, turning the opposite direction of the building.

"Can't do this !" You started marching away, piano music clutched in your hands. I love you grandma, but there's WAY too many people here

A hand grasped your wrist, spinning you into a solid chest. Your head shot up to meet eyes with coffee colored ones. Oikawa had had his signature smile on, but upon noticing your distress, his lips formed a frown.

"What's wrong, babe ?" He asked gently. You turned your attention back to floor.

"Just nervous, is all. There's so many people, I don't know if I can do this-woah !"

Before you knew it, you were being lead into the building, the warm air flowing across your skin. People only threw you both a glance before getting back to their own business. Oikawa dragged you to the backstage area, pushing past startled teens.

You came across an empty hallway, where you were shoved into the wall, hands grasping your shoulders. Oikawa stood, trapping you there.

"Hey, wait a minute ! My parents wanted to take pictures, and the gang expected me to meet up with them. I have to go-" your excuses were silenced with a finger to your lips. A light blush dusted your features. Oikawa removed his finger before hesitantly stepping back, hands placed on his hips.