Chapter 11

Well, this was great. Iwaizumi just had to stay the night. You actually banged your head against the wall when you got home.

"Iwaizumi ! I got a new game ! We HAVE to finish it today ! I wouldn't be able to live if I had to wait a month to finish it." Your brother dragged Iwaizumi to the living room, where the Xbox was already connected to the TV. You sighed.

"Just make sure the volume isn't too high", you sternly told your brother.

"Oh yeah ! Of course !" He nodded enthusiastically before going back to setting the game up. You walked into your room and flopped onto the futon. You rolled over and pulled out your phone. As you were scrolling through Instagram, you remembered the paper that Oikawa had given you. You pulled it out of your sweater pocket and unfolded it. It had a phone number and said:

Just in case if you miss me ;)

You giggled before adding the number to your contacts. You hesitated before you decided to text him.

Y/N: heyyy this is y/n :)

You got a reply almost instantly.

Oink🐷: Hey beautiful 😘

You sweatdropped at his reply.

Y/N: is flirting the only thing u kno how to do ?

Oink🐷: No. For ur information, I kno how to play volleyball quite well. In fact I'm probs the best setter there is😁

You rolled your eyes. He was definitely confident, that's for sure.

Y/N: .....watever u say

Oink🐷: How rude ! I'm hurt

Y/N: hehehe :)

You continued texting and got to get to know each other. Suddenly, the door to your room banged open, and your brother came in. You dropped your phone in surprise and only then did you realize that holding your phone above your face was not a good idea.

"Ow ow ow." You held your nose with one hand as you searched for your phone with the other. Sam laughed at you before squatting next to you.

"Iwaizumi and I finished the game already. I just came to ask if you wanted to come play Super Smash Bros with us", your brother finished.

"What ? Already ? But it's only been 10 minutes....." when you looked at you phone it said the exact opposite of you. It was already 8 PM. "Huh. Never mind then.

You had been so focused on your conversation with Oikawa you hadn't been keeping track of time. Your attention went to your phone as it kept vibrating, Oikawa blowing it up because you hadn't answered his question right away. You tried getting to it before Sam would notice but, too late.

"Who are you texting ?" He grinned mischievously while trying to yank the phone out of your hand. You struggled against him but he ended up winning. He scrolled through the messages. He gasped as he realized who it was before running out of the room.

"Wait ! Where are you going !" You quickly got up and ran after him.

"IWAIZUMI ! LOOK WHO MY SISTER IS TALKING TO !" Your brother shouted. You cursed under you breath and saw to your horror Iwaizumi reading the messages.