Chapter 18

"Y/n ! I'm home !" Sam called as he took off his shoes. He looked around. The living room was empty. He checked the kitchen. Empty too. Sighing, he stumbled to his sisters room. He almost screamed at the sight he saw. You were lying sleeping against Oikawa, who still had a full face of makeup. Sam had a mixed reaction. He wanted to cry in horror but wanted to die in laughter at the same time.

He was going to leave you two alone until he noticed you were wearing Oikawa's jersey. He narrowed his eyes, thinking of a possible reason to this. It took his 3 braincells a minute before he put two and two together. This time he didn't refrain from screeching, waking you up with a start.

"Bitch, I'm up...... the fuck ?" You rubbed your eyes as you sleepily looked up at your brother. He had ran and gotten a sandal, holding in his hand with a look of fury on his face. "Sam. Are you okay ?"

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH OIKAWA !?!? NO, YOU KNOW WHAT DON'T TELL ME ! I KNOW YOU FUCKED HIM ! THAT BASTARD ! DON'T WORRY Y/N I'LL BEAT HIM UP ! BUT I'M ASHAMED ! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY SO FAST ! AT LEAST TELL ME YOU USED PROTECTION ! WAIT WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DIDN'T ?! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU CAN'T GET PREGNANT ! MOM AND DAD WILL KILL ME !"

You held your eyes as your brother shrieked his head off. You got up and slapped his face. "Oh my god, relax. I didn't have sex with Oikawa. He stayed the night last night so he could look after me today. I sprained my ankle yesterday. And I know that you maybe would assume we fucked if we're sleeping next to each other, but why are you so certain ?"

He poked your stomach, "Because you're wearing his jersey !"

You face palmed. "Are you really that stupid ? I borrowed it from him because he spilt coffee on me this morning. Jeez, you assume the worst things." Your brother's jaw dropped and he sat there for a moment before he composed himself.

"Oh. I guess that makes sense. Why does he have all that makeup on though ?"

"I put it on him", you replied simply. Oikawa was now waking up, seemingly just now disturbed by all the noise. He grunted before looking between the both of you.

"Oh, hey Sam. What's off over the pillow ?" He pointed at the pillow that had a bunch of gold glitter and pink blush on it. You grumbled and picked up the pillow.

"Damn. Going to have to wash this." You took the pillowcase off and threw it towards the laundry room. You tried to hold in your laughter at Oikawa's messy makeup, but a few giggles escaped.

"What's wrong ?" He tilted his head in confusion. You lost it at that. So did your brother. Oikawa was extremely puzzled as he watched the the both of you cackling. You calmed down a couple minutes later, handing Oikawa your phone, with the camera on. He looked at it for a moment.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !" He ran to the bathroom and started splashing water on his face, ruining the makeup even more. At this point, you were wheezing. You fell onto your butt and held your stomach as Oikawa cleaned himself. He ran back and pouted when he saw you guys laughing your asses off.

"Hey, it's not that funny !" He crossed his arms as you laughed even more. You finally calmed down after what felt like forever. Oikawa had washed his face pretty well, but there was mascara under his eyes. You giggled.

"You look like a racoon", you said. Oikawa's face turned red out of embarrassment as he grabbed your phone that he had thrown on the bed. He immediately ran back to the bathroom and started washing under his eyes.

"He's stupid", your brother said, shaking his head. You nodded your head right away.

"Yes he is", you agreed. You went to the bathroom and came across a struggling Oikawa. He was having a hard time wiping it off. "Do you need help ?"