Easter Special

"WAKE UP Y/N !!! IT'S EASTER !" Oikawa was currently jumping on the bed, rocking you intensely. A tick mark appeared on your forehead. Springing out of bed, you hit Oikawa across the head, shutting him up.

"SHUT UP ! I'M UP, OKAY ?" You screeched. Oikawa rubbed his head with a pout. You left to the dining room, where your family was already dressed and eating breakfast. You grabbed a banana and sat down, grumpily eating. Oikawa skipped out of your room, energetically saying good morning. He sat down with you and ate a granola bar he had grabbed.

"Good morning, you two." Your mom said. "Y/n, hurry and get dressed, we need to leave for the daycare center soon."

Your family had a tradition where they would help places like local churches or daycare centers out on holidays. For example, you guys usually helped out a small daycare center in America with their Easter Egg Hunt. This year, all of you were helping a daycare center in Japan with their Easter Party. A smile broke on your face, scarfing down the rest of the banana and heading off to get dressed. Here's the outfit ! (If u dont like it change it to watever u want lol)

You spun around a couple times in front of the mirror before deciding you looked hella hot, and went out. Your family including Oikawa were all waiting for you. Oikawa had a cute t shirt with a bunny on it and jeans. Your parents were dressed in really bright pastel t shirts, and your mom had a matching skirt and handbag. Sam just threw on whatever.

"I'm ready !" You exclaimed. Your dad grinned at you and ruffled your hair. Unbeknownst to you, Oikawa was a tOmAtO. He thought you looked gorgeous. He shuffled behind you while the rest of your family walked ahead, embracing you from the back.

"You look great," he whispered in your ear. You giggled and smiled up at him, a light blush spread across your features. You interlaced your hand with his and set off to the daycare.

~time skip~

"Big sister !!!" A stampede of toddlers threatened to topple you over. A laugh bubbled up and a big smile spread across your face.

"Hey guys !" You exclaimed, bending down to their level and enveloping them in a group hug. "It's been awhile !"

One of the kids pulled back, sniffling. "Where were you Y/n ?"

You gave the kid a big hug, kissing his head. "I'm sorry ! I was busy with a lot of stuff but I promise I'll be visiting more !"

All of the kids cheered. Oikawa was sulking in the corner, jealous that he wasn't getting any attention. He was pulled out of his depression when you slung him over to the group.

"This is my boyfriend, Oikawa !" You said in a cheery voice. The toddlers mood changed, and they were staring up at him in suspicion. Oikawa had the fakest smile on his face.

"He looks mean." A small girl mumbled. The rest of the group nodded in agreement. Oikawa kept his composure but was very angry on the inside. Stupid brat, he thought angrily.

"Yeah !" A tiny boy spoke up, tugging your arm, away from Oikawa, "We'll protect you from him !"

"YEAH !" They all roared in unison. You laughed nervously.

"Now, now, he's not bad at all ! He's actually very sweet !" You tried to calm the riled up group. They didn't listen to you, instead dragging you farther away.

The nursery had decorations hung up, streamers hanging from the ceiling. The volunteers hung up the children's drawings of the Easter Bunny, eggs and other things. There were craft tables in one corner, many toddlers already making things. Near the middle, there were 3 tables spread out with food, and some people were already helping themselves. There was a face paint section that was being run by a handful of volunteers. That was the station you were working.