Chapter 36 🍋

Alrighty, ima just do y'all a favor and write both. Pls arrange for some holy water to be delivered to me after writing this chapter. Enjoy ya nasties~

"Hmm~"

The dimly lit room held a soft glow from the lamp besides your futon. The sheets shifted as you wriggled under Oikawa's touch. He nipped at your neck, leaving a trail of purplish bruises behind. He made his way downwards, placing hasty kisses along your collarbone before moving lower. Your light pants resonated within the room, along with the lewd noises Oikawa's mouth was making.

Oikawa's arms wrapped around you and lifted you into a sitting position, his lips finding yours. His hands grasped your shirt, lifting it upward slowly. You took the hint and fumbled with your top before finally taking it off. Oikawa's shirt was already on the floor by the time you got yours off. You couldn't help the blush that bloomed on your cheeks from seeing Oikawa's perfectly toned body. He took note of your red tinted cheeks, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Like what you see ?"

In response, you slipped the hair tie off your wrist and twisted your hair into a messy bun. Your eyes had a lustful gleam in them, luring Oikawa in. You positioned yourself in front of his bulge. At this point, Oikawa was throbbing with anticipation. You noticed his denial and sent him a playful smirk.

"Do you need...... help with this ?" You brushed your fingertips across his member. Oikawa couldn't take the teasing any longer. He whipped out his hard shaft, already leaking with precum. The veins wrapped around his large dick were pulsating needily.

"Just a little," Oikawa responded gruffly. You leaned in and pecked the tip before taking him into your mouth. You felt his cock push down your throat, a grunt falling out of Oikawa's mouth.

Holy fuck, shouldn't have done that, SHOULD NOT have done that

It took everything in you to not gag and abort the mission. A few tears stung your eyes. Come on, don't be a sissy. Quitting is for losers, and you're NOT a loser !

You made quick work in pleasuring Oikawa, running your tongue along the protruding veins. Oikawa's labored breathing let you know you were doing your job right.

"Fuck," Oikawa grunted, grabbing a fistful of your hair and jamming his dick down your throat. You gagged this time, instinctively trying to pull away, but Oikawa's grip kept you in place. He pushed your head back and forth at a steady pace. Your eyes began to water from his shaft consistently hitting the back of your throat. I said I wouldn't quit, but I don't get how porn stars do this all the time. This hurts like hell.

As if reading your mind, Oikawa pulled himself out of your mouth with a pop. You choked on your saliva, covering your coughs with your hand. Oikawa swooped down and pressed his lips to yours.

"Sorry. That was probably a bit much." Oikawa whispered apologetically. You offered him a lopsided grin.

"No worries. You probably weren't going to last much longer anyways," you remarked snarkily. Surprise flashed across Oikawa's face before morphing into annoyance. He shoved you roughly onto your back, trapping you between his arms.

"You shouldn't talk say stuff like that, unless you want to be punished." He breathed against your neck. You neglected the shivers that went down your spine and lifted your head to whisper into his ear.

"Maybe I want to be~" You replied. You weren't expecting Oikawa to just ram his whole 7/8 inch cock (that's how long I personally think he is) inside you, but when he did, you couldn't decide on what emotion to feel.