Chapter 19

"Hey"

You spun around, Oikawa's blurry figure standing in front of you. You wiped your eyes, hoping he hadn't seen your tear stained face. Unfortunately, Oikawa paid more attention than you did, so he noticed right away. His face softened. He wrapped you in a tight hug, caressing your head. You remained stiff for a few moments before giving in, returning the gesture.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Any of it." Oikawa repeatedly apologized. "I'm sorry. Are you mad at me ?"

You stepped out of the hug and put your hands on your hips, looking up at him. "Yes. I am mad."

Oikawa's face turned into an expression of panic as he opened his mouth to say something, but ended up sitting there looking like a fish. You chuckled at his expression and he quickly closed his mouth.

"I'm kidding. I'm not mad at you anymore," you said gently, smiling. Oikawa sighed in relief. "But, before I fully forgive you, I must do something."

"Oh ? And what's that ?" Oikawa played along. What he wasn't expecting was a hard slap to the face. He sat there shocked and you smirked devilishly at him. You changed your smirk into a big grin, turning to the locker rooms.

"There ! Your apology is now accepted." You quickly walked away.

"Wait !!! What was that for ?!" Oikawa shrieked after you and you cackles in response. He pouted, watching you go. Holding his cheek, he smiled a little. She's not easily swayed.

Once you got to the locker room, you changed into a pair of black sweatpants and an oversized f/c shirt. You packed your uniform into your bag and set off to the gym again. Once you got inside, you weren't too surprised that chaos had already broke out.

Oikawa was sitting on Kyotani's shoulder, chasing Hanamaki and Matsukawa, who were also in the same position. Kyotani was growling at them, and they looked scared for their lives. Kunimi and Kindaichi were stuffing hot cheetos into their noses, seeing how many they could fit. Iwaizumi was setting up the projector but you could tell he was going to blow a fuse any minute. Watari was trying to calm them down, but to no avail. The rest of the team was sitting and chatting like nothing was happening behind them at all.

You sighed, walking over to Iwaizumi. He looked super tense and annoyed. You placed your hand on his shoulder and he was about to yell at you but stopped when he saw it was you. "Hey !"

"Oh..... hi," he responded. You watched as he connected the projector to his laptop, which already had Netflix open. You watched as the blue screen on the wall changed to what his laptop was showing.

"Wow ! That's really cool !" You exclaimed. Iwaizumi smiled at you kindly.

"It really is," he said, looking at the wall as well.

"RUN FASTER, GODDAMIT ! THEY'RE CATCHING UP !" Hanamaki punched Matsukawa's head as a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING ? IF YOU WANT TO GO FASTER, THEN YOU CARRY ME !" He shouted back, shaking Hanamaki a little for emphasis. Hanamaki grabbed his hair out of habit and Matsukawa yelped. Meanwhile, Kyotani was literally barking at them.

"Yeah, Mad Dog ! Let's get them !" Oikawa cheered on Kyotani, punching the air enthusiastically. Kyotani growled in response. You sweatdropped at the sight and Iwaizumi glared at them. You went to your blanket and grabbed your chips, heading over to where Kunimi and Kindaichi were.

"HOLY FUCK THIS BURNS !" Kindaichi was hopping from one foot to another, fanning his nose where there were 3 hot cheetos in each of his nostrils. Kunimi had already given up and was blowing his nose.