Chapter 27

"Oh no ! Hinata, are you okay ?" Tenten held up a limp Hinata, who had spotted the gang, specifically Naruto.

"She's out cold," Temari sighed. She grabbed her water bottle from the truck and dumped it onto Hinata's face, making sure to not get her clothes wet. Hinata bolted upright right away, coughing on the water. Sakura patted her back while Ino stood gaping at the gang approaching, like a goldfish.

"Ino ? Inoooo !" You waved your hand in front of her face. After a couple tries, she finally woke up from her trance, shaking her head. An apologetic smile formed on her lips.

"Oh, sorry. Just got a little distracted haha." She apologized. Temari came over and slung her arm over your shoulders.

"You know everybody in the boys little gang, right ?" Temari asked lazily.

"Of course I do !" You responded. Just then, an energetic flash of bright yellow hair flew toward your group.

"Hey you guys ! I wasn't expecting to see you all here !" Naruto shouted in your faces. You cringed back slightly at his overenthusiastic tone, shooting him an awkward smile. He had a huge close eyed grin on his face. It took him a moment to realize that you were there. He squinted his eyes at you for a minute before finally realizing who you were.

"Hey there ! Your the volleyball club's manager ! Oikawa talks about you all the time, gets annoying if ya ask me. I'm Uzumaki Naruto, believe it !" Said boy shoved his hand in your face, the huge smile returning to his face.

"Hi, I'm L/n F/n, but call me Y/n. Nice to meet you too !" You introduced yourself, trying to match the enthusiasm radiating from Naruto. You shook hands and noticed there was a crowd behind the blonde boy. OH YAHHH BITCHES I GET TO MEET THE WHOLE SQUAD BEAT THAT HAHAHAH

"Naruto, could you stand to be a little quieter ? Your hurting my ears." Shikamaru complained. Temari elbowed him teasingly.

"Your always complaining, aren't you ?" She questioned amusedly. That's a ship, you thought, giggling mischievously behind your hand. Tenten joined you, resting her head on your shoulder. You turned to her with a evil smile gracing your features.

"Don't you like Neji ?" You whispered. Her face turned a bright red, and you cackled like a witch, rubbing your hands together. Tenten gave you a pleading look.

"Don't do it, please !" She begged you, holding your face in her hands. You just smirked.

"I won't !" You "promised". Tenten slumped in defeat. You approached Naruto, who was busy trying to talk to a burning noodle Hinata.

"Hey, Naruto can you introduce me to your friends ?" You questioned innocently. He nodded his head and dragged you over towards his guy friends. He started pointing them out.

"That pineapple one over there is Shikamaru, he's really smart. Bushy brows right there is Rock Lee. The emo one is Sasuke. The one next to him with the weird smile is Sai. He's new and I don't like him, not one bit. See the guy eating a bunch of chips ? That's Choji. Don't take his last chip, he'll kill you. The one with the dog over there is Kiba. That other emo kid is Shino. He really likes bugs. And then, the guy with the long hair is Neji. And that's all my friends !" He concluded with a winning smile. You acted like you were trying to take in all the information he gave you. Bitch I already know who y'all are, but at least my acting is getting better.

"Oh okay !" You said. He put his arm on your shoulders, steering you to face the group.

"Guys this is Y/n !" He introduced you to the boys. You waved a little at them. Rock Lee's head looked like it fell off his neck that's how fast he turned towards you. He practically danced to you, plucking a rose off one of the bushes in the parking lot planter.