Chapter 57.

Max's fingers trail further up my shirt, causing my breathing to accelerate. A smile crept onto her beautiful face as she became aware.

"One touch and you're already panting" Her raspy voice whispers. She leans over, moving my feet off of her lap so that she is can bring her mouth to my neck. Her tongue makes a flat stripe down my neck and I quiver. My fingers thread into her curls and I tug as she nips at my skin. One of her hands slides down in between my legs but I grab her wrist to stop her.

"What's wrong?" She breathes.

"Nothing.. I just thought that I would do something for you this time?" I look away. Her fingers cup my chin so I am forced to make eye contact with her. She tries to hide her smirk but I catch her.

"And what would you like to do for me?"

"Well.. I thought I could, you know what you said the other day?" I don't know why I am so shy with words when Max says anything and everything she is thinking, but the words 'blow job' are not in my vocabulary.

"You want to suck my cock?" She asks, clearly surprised. I am officially horrified. Yet somehow turned on.

"Uhm.. yea. I mean if you want me to?" I hope as our relationship progresses I will be able to say these things to her.

"Of course I want you to, I have wanted your lips around me since I saw you the first time." She says. I am oddly flattered by her crude remark.

"Are you sure though? Have you ever .. even seen a dick before?" I know she knows the answer to that, maybe she is just trying to remind me?

"Of course I have. Not a real one, but pictures and I once walked in on the neighbor watching a naughty movie." I tell her that and she stifles a laugh.

"Stop laughing at me, Maxxy." I warn him.

"I'm not baby, I'm sorry. It's just I have never met anyone who has such little experience. It's a good thing though, I swear. Sometimes your innocence just throws me off a bit. But with that being said, it's a huge turn on that I am the only one who has never made you come, yourself included." She doesn't laugh this time which makes me feel better.

"Okay.. so let's get started." I request. She smiles and runs her thumb along my cheek.

"So sassy, I like it." She says and lays stands up.

"Where are you going?" I ask her and she smiles.

"No where, I am just taking my pants off."

"I wanted to do that." I pout and she chuckles and tugs her pants back up.

"Here ya go babe." She puts her hands on her hips.

I smile and move forward, pulling her pants down. Should I pull down her boxers too? Harry takes a step back and puts her heels against her bed before sitting down.

I drop to my knees in front of her and she takes a deep breath.

"Come closer babe."

I scoot closer and place my hands on her bent knees.

"Are you okay?" She asks carefully.

I nod and she pulls me up by my elbows.

"Let's just kiss for a minute?" She suggests pulls on top of her. I am relieved, I still want to do it, I just need a minute to process and kissing will make me more comfortable.

She kisses me, slowly at first but within seconds the electricity builds and takes over me. I grip her arms, hard under my fingertips and rock back and forth on her lap. The bulge in her thin boxers grows and I tug gently on her hair. I wish I would have worn a skirt so I could lift it up and fell her against me.. I am surprised by my own thoughts as I reach down and palm her through her boxers.