0

(The story is currently under-editing. If you're reading and chapters don't align, that means I havent edited it. To know whether I've edited the chapter or not, you can swipe to the bottom)

11:57 PM

"A few more minutes till midnight. Need anything? A drink? A trip to the toilet? A piece of paper to write a will for your family?"
A female asked the man who was tied to a chair, struggling to escape.

"Please let me go. I'll give you anything. Money, fame, anything you want! Please spare my life"
The man plead while crying.

"Well, why would I spare your life when you're the reason of a couple of other deaths?"
The female looked over to the clock on the other side of the room.

"Oh would you look at that! It's 12. Time for a long sleep, am I right?"
The female pulled out a sharp blade, slicing the man's neck as blood spurted out, dripping to the floor.

"Job's done. That was all too easy"
The girl chuckled, walking to the balcony she broke in from and jumped down. Getting on her motorbike, she sped off to her mansion.

Being an assasin, she earned lots from her clients. She receives instant payment with barely a struggle. If the client refuses to pay up, she'll just pull the trigger.

That's how she's been living all these years. She'd watch the news daily, do her everyday routine alone. Too used to being alone that being in a crowd was exhausting and annoying.

"Well, time for bed dear Luna. Midnight striked"

So, I'm back with a new story

So, I'm back with a new story. Sorry for abandoning my other stories and unpublishing them. I'm very much stuck on ideas. I'll try my best on this story. Most of my story lines are inspired on what happened in my life recently. BUT NOT NCT AND NO ACTUAL MAFIAS. Basically a different intrepetation on what happened. Hope you guys enjoy. In advance, I apologize if I don't frequently update or if the story gets boring as it goes on.

Edited