Prologue

Have you wonder if there is life in the corners of the universe. Well their is. There is a planet called Cybertron. A metal planet that is populated by a robot civilization called the Transformers.

They were once a peaceful race, that is until the Civil War happen. Two sides fighting for the future of their home planet.

One side was called the Autobots and the other side was called the Decepticons. The Autobots wanted is to live in peace with each other. The Decepticons wanted to bring destruction and chaos and wanted to control all the Transformers freedom.

Now that very same war will be soon coming our planet as a ancient relic call the Allspark that is somewhere on Planet Earth. Two sides fighting for not only their home planet but also Planet Earth future as well. Who side will win is the true question indeed.

===================================

Somewhere on Planet Earth..........

A 5 year old boy that has black hair and has green eyes was watching the stars in a open grass field. He was now lonely having to watch his parents gone due to a fire accident to create a new machine to help mankind. His named is Alex

"I am lonely." Said Alex as he was holding his knees close to him as he was sitting on the grass. He then heard a boom sound from the sky.

"A shooting star!" Said Alex. "I wish to have a friend to support me in my times of need and to be like a big brother to me." Said Alex. 

He then notice that this 'Shooting star' is getting closer. "And.... I wish that shooting star wasn't coming closer!" Alex begin to ran away from the area that shooting star is going to crash.

Alex took behind a huge rock just in time as the huge thing crashed into the ground. It caused the earth to shake form the impact.

Alex peek out from his hiding spot to see a giant crater. Alex slowly walked over the crater as he tried to peek what was inside of the crater.

Just as he got close to it, a metal hand popped out of the crater and latched on the crater edge. This sudden surprise caused Alex to fall to his butt. Another hand latch to the edge as this thing begin to climb itself out of the crater.

It was some kind of giant robot with blue eyes. It looked around the area it crashed landed on before notice Alex who was amazed of what he is seeing. Alex slowly stand back up as he reached his out to greet this new being. This robot slowly extended its right finger towards the human as Alex shook the robot finger. This was just the beginning of a lifetime adventure.

=====================================

Transformers: War On Academy City

=====================================