Finding Answers

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City.....

"Good bye Autobot." Said Menasor as he raised his sword above him.

"Hold it Menasor!" Said Megatron over his coms. Menasor pressed two fingers on his left side of his head.

"What is now Lord Megatron!? I was just about to get to the fun part." Said Menasor.

"Our allies said not to kill them. They have all the data they need. So we don't we need to kill them. And that is a order!" Said Megatron. Menasor was disappointed that he didn't get to kill an Autobot and a squishy human.

"You got lucky today Autobot!" Said Menasor. Menasor was covered in a purple energy light and five cons it was formed into were in their vehicle forms and left them.

Bee and Alex slowly got back up. What they notice is a black van leaving the scene as well. Alex then hear a buzz to see a text message from Mikoto. She said about Febrie not feeling well and they are taking her to a hospital. It made his blood gone cold.

"Bee! Quick!" Said Alex. Bee transformed back into his car form and he drove to the hospital he knows where the girls might be.

============================

Night Time...........At Heaven Canceller Hospital.............

Alex finally was able to reach the hospital. They told Alex that they were attack by a green Powered Suit just like he was, minus the Con part.

Somehow, Febrie got a high fever and they had to take them to the hospital. Now all they can do is wait.

Sometime in the morning, the girls and Alex were sleeping on a hospital bench on the same floor where Febrie is getting treated. Someone voice woke them up. It was a elder doctor named Heaven Canceller.

Everyone rushed into the room to see Febrie all healthy again and she has a lollipop in her mouth

Everyone rushed into the room to see Febrie all healthy again and she has a lollipop in her mouth. She looked at the others and they were happy that she is all better. Mikoto and Alex quietly left the room to thank the doctor for saving here. But what he said to them was going to surprise them.

"Please don't I actually didn't do anything." said Heaven Canceller.

"Huh?" asked Alex.

"I am sorry but helping that little girl is beyond my capabilities." Said Canceller. This made Mikoto and Alex more confused.

"I don't understand. Is it serious? Please. Surely you can do something." Said Mikoto.

"No. If it was some human illness I'm sure I could." Said Heaven Canceller. The doctor paused for a second.

"But the fact is, she is not human." Said the doctor. This causes Mikoto and Alex to be in shock.