The Great China Battle Part 2

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City...........

"Okay lets review our situation. Optimus, Alex and the others were still on that ship. And we are here in the city." Said Mikoto.

"And we got just about a fraction of Megatron true army coming at us at full force." Said Kuroko.

"And clearly, we are outnumbered." Said Saten

"I will say. The Autobots can hold back the army just by maybe a few minutes. But after that.... Were toast." Said Uiharu.

The Autobots know what they mean. Clearly, they don't enough ammo for all the Cons that are coming.

=====================

With Optimus..............

"Optimus. What are my orders with these humans? We are going to get surrounded by Cons in a few minutes." Said Hound over the coms.

"We need backup soon Prime!" Said Jazz.

"There in trouble." Said Optimus as he realized that his friends are in grave danger.

"What can we even do?" asked Alex who was sitting on a large rock. "Megatron has just about a fraction of his massive army in the streets."

"We have to do something Alex." Said Dante.

"I know Dante. But Megatron clearly has us outnumbered. We need more fire power to take on that army." Said Alex as what he said sparked an idea in Optimus head.

"Whats the play Prime?" Asked Crosshairs. He saw Prime walking back to their damaged ship.

"Its time for reinforcements." Said Optimus.

Optimus walked inside the ship until he walked up to a large sword with a red and blue guard on it.

"Recognize one of your knights." Said Optimus as he placed both hands on the handle on the sword. He begin to pull on the sword as the armor on his arms begin to change into a more knight look. He then was able to pull the sword out. He then picked up a huge shield.

With the sword in his hands, he ran back to the cell block area in this ship and swing it downwards on the huge cage

With the sword in his hands, he ran back to the cell block area in this ship and swing it downwards on the huge cage. As it the prison cell door fell apart, the being that is upside down in that cage looked at Prime before growling at him.

"You?" asked this metal being.

"The legend exists." Said Optimus in his alien kind language.

The Autobots are trapped are going to get surrounded by tons of Cons soon. Optimus has reclaimed his old sword and shield. He has freed the begin that was in the huge cage. What is he Optimus planing? Can his plan help to save his friends?