Figuring Out The Next Clue

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City......

The group are at Kongou Airlines private airport as they gang was near a private plane. Janie was in a dress that Febrie used to wear. Saten and Uiharu were crying their eyes out as they just can't get over that they will miss Febrie.

Janie and Febrie will be going to a faculty over seas to get fixed and possible get rid of the poison in their bodies.

Mikoto used her ability to destroy any records of Shinobu that were not too bad. And after swallow her pride, she asked Mental Out, a Level 5 Esper, to wipe out out any Academy City Underworld members of any memories that are related to Shinobu in order to life in peace. It still doesn't make it feel better that she asked the woman. It is still upsetting Mikoto stomach just thinking about it.

Everyone waved Shinobu, Febrie and Janie goodbye as they got onto the plane and were being transported to somewhere.

The STUDY organization is no more as they are placed behind bars now. Shinobu can now work on saving the girls as she knows she is no longer alone. Everything is peaceful again, for now.

==============

Decepticon Ship.........

"They failed." Said Starscream.

"Clearly. It would seem that these humans failed to complete their plan. But at the very least we got the parts they did promise they give us." Said Megaton as he watched footage of STUDY failed plan. While Megatron is upset by this failed attempt, he is glad that were able to get something out of this.

"Well on the bright side, now I got more spare parts for a little project I am working on." Said Knockout as he was carrying damage parts of dead Decepticon solders.

"What project?" asked Barricade

"Oh just a new Decepticon." Said Knockout as he left to go work on his little project.

"What are we going to do now my lord. Clearly these so called Espers are clearly we didn't expect from these tiny creatures." Said Starscream. Megatron kept looking at the footage until the footage paused at Mikoto battling the Powered Suits.

"Soundwave, it is time to call 'him'. I am sure he would be pleased to make a deal with us." Said Megatron.

Soundwave begin to walk over to a communication terminal and begin to try to contact this person that Megatron is talking about.

"What... Master please reconsider! Why contact 'him' of all Transformers? No one in the cosmos would dare face him." Said Starscream

"Ah... but you forget Starscream. I made a deal with this being once before. I made a deal with him that if he gets rid of anyone that might help the Autobots find the Allspark on Planet Earth. Naturally he got rid of a human family that made contact with a Transformer." Said Megatron.

"But Lockdown of all Transformers. You must see why it is so dangerous!!" Said Starscream.

"Again Starscream you failed to see the big picture. He has something we need to complete Operation: DR." Said Megaton.

"I know my lord. But there must be some other way to get what we need without contacting him." Said Starscream.

"There is no other way Starscream. Soundwave, how goes the process of contacting Lockdown?" asked Megatron.

"Connection to Lockdown achieved." Said Soundwave as he was able to contact Lockdown.

"Excellent! Pull him up on the monitors." Said Megatron.