The Truth

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City........

"Autobots roll out!" Said Optimus as he transformed into his vehicle form and drive into the ground bridge portal.

All the Autobots followed suit and followed Optimus. This time Ratchet and Dante are going as well. Thanks to a little remote control device to call forth a portal back to their base when they need to.

Alex got into Bumblebee car form. Arcee transformed into her vehicle form and Mikoto and Kuroko hopped on. Cliffjumper transformed into his car form and the got in as he drive into the portal.

The girls look at the landscape to see that they are in Texas.

"Wow!" Said the girls.

"Pretty." Said Uiharu.

"Beautiful." Said Mikoto

"I know. It makes you wonder why tornadoes likes to cause chaos in this area." Said Saten.

"That is a good question." Said Kuroko.

Bee got ahead of everyone as Alex as leading them back to where his old home is. He just hopes the answer that he seeks and the Allspark Fragment is there.

===========================

On Decepticon Ship........... With Knockout........

"And done!" Said Knockout as he finished wielding a new Transformer together. He placed a huge metal tube were on the Transformer chest.

"Now to begin Energon transfer." Said Knockout.

Knockout pulled down a lever on the wall. Energon was traveling through the tube and into the Transformer. The new Transformer body was twitching as Energon was still pumping into him.

Knockout pull the lever up and the process stopped. The new Transformer body was lifeless. Suddenly, its left hand finger moved a little bit. That left hand slowly closed into a fist. The Transformer jumped up from the operation table it was on and stood straight up.

"Its alive!" Said Knockout as he was proud.

"Where am I?" Asked the new live Transformer as he looked around to figure out where he is.

"You are on our ship the Nemesis. My name is Knockout. You are the newest member of the Decepticons and to help us destroy the Autobots!

"My body feels strong and powerful." Said Stinger as he flexed his hands.

"Ah yes that little thing. I molded your body design after a certain Autobot but improved the said design and made sure their weren't any.... weak points in your body." Said Knockout.