Welcome to Academy City

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City............

A 5 year old boy that has black hair and has green eyes was watching the stars in a open grass field. He was now lonely having to watch his parents gone due to a fire accident to create a new machine to help mankind. His named is Alex

"I am lonely." Said Alex as he was holding his knees close to him as he was sitting on the grass. He then heard a boom sound from the sky.

"A shooting star!" Said Alex. "I wish to have a friend to support me in my times of need and to be like a big brother to me." Said Alex.

He then notice that this 'Shooting star' is getting closer. "And.... I wish that shooting star wasn't coming closer!" Alex begin to ran away from the area that shooting star is going to crash.

Alex took behind a huge rock just in time as the huge thing crashed into the ground. It caused the earth to shake form the impact.

Alex peek out from his hiding spot to see a giant crater. Alex slowly walked over the crater as he tried to peek what was inside of the crater.

Just he got close to it, a metal hand popped out of the crater and latched on the crater edge. This sudden surprise caused Alex to fall to his butt. Another hand latch to the edge as this thing begin to climb itself out of the crater.

It was some kind of giant robot with blue eyes. It looked around the area it crashed landed on before notice Alex who was amazed of what he is seeing. Alex slowly stand back up as he reached his out to greet this new being. This robot slowly extended its right finger towards the human as Alex shook the robot finger. This was just the beginning of a lifetime adventure.

=====================

Academy City. A populated town that is full of science. You can find cleaner robots on every street of Academy City doing one thing they are programmed to do, clean the streets and pick up any trash that is not thrown away.

Also this town is not only populated by scientist but also populated by powerful beings that use the power of science called Espers.

Their is a level ranking to determine the power of an Esper. If you are a Level 0, than that means you don't have any esper powers. Level 1-5 means that you are a Esper. Level 5 is the highest level a Esper can reach in Academy City and their is only 7 rank level fives that are very powerful.

========================

Somewhere in Academy City...........

"Come on Sissy, why are in some kind of artifact shop?" asked a woman. She has pig tails that are tied by a red bow. Kuroko Shirai

"I am just looking for something that interest me

"I am just looking for something that interest me. Just a little gift for my dad. He wanted something from Academy City that he has never seen before." Said a chestnut girl. Mikoto Misaka.