Preparing For the Upcoming Battle

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City........

"But that is not were it gets strange." Said Ratchet.

"What do you mean Ratchet?" asked Optimus Prime.

"He is not entering this year. And the other regulars are not entering this year as well." Said Ratchet.

Alex has yet to wonder. Why is the other regulars not showing up in the event this year is too random to be a coincidence.

"Hmm. Strange or a coincidence?" Asked Drift.

"You think that one of these humans might be the people we are looking for?" asked Ironhide

"I believe so. Ratchet, can you figure out where they might be?" asked Optimus.

"Already on it. There is an old strange facility in District 17. That is might were they be." Said Ratchet.

"Okay. First thing in the morning, Bumblebee, you will take Alex to that site and see if he can dig up any info there." said Optimus.

"Yes sir." Said Alex.

=====================================

The Next Day........

Bumblebee was driving Alex straight to the old facility. The minute he got out, Alex had to sneak in by using the old destroy windows on the roof.

The moment he got inside, he heard someone talking from a hallway. He ran as fast as he could, but the minute he got close, something pounced on him. It dragged him to where the voices are coming from and tossed him in there.

He looked up to see Shinobu Nunotaba.

And infront of her was a knocked out Mikoto Misaka

And infront of her was a knocked out Mikoto Misaka. "What have you done to her!" Asked Alex.

"Don't worry, I forced Nunotaba to injected Railgun with a powerful paralyzing drug. She will life. She only passed out." Alex turned around to see the man responsible, Haruki Aritomi.

"It is nice to finally meat you Alex. Though you are the second person arrived here. So you are a bit late." Said Aritomi.

"So you are Haruki Aritomi." Said Alex.

"My my. You did you own bit of snoopy around did you. Your friend Railgun did the same thing to learn about me." Said Aritomi.

"Well it is nice to see the man that has created Febrie." Said Alex.

"Oh yes her. Febrie is a wonderful product that we have created for our plan." Said Aritomi as he told Alex calmly. Alex was growling at Aritomi.

"I am not going to let you get away after all you have done!" Alex begin to charge at him.

The same thing that pounced on Alex before, pounced on him again as it was revealed to be Ravage. Ravage was pinning Alex down onto the ground. Alex can only glare at the man infront of him.