Lockdown Ship Part 1

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City.....

The girls and Alex went to hide behind some abandoned vehicles on the road. Mikoto was the last to try to hide but the moment she tried to run, a metal net was shot towards her and she was trapped in the net. This metal figure picked up the net and begin to hold her like a prize trophy. She saw the metal being and it was Lockdown.

Lockdown face begin to transformed into a large and long cannon and fired a bullet at Optimus as he was knocked down to the ground completely injured

"OPTIMUS!!" Shouted Mikoto as she was worried that he was shot by this Transformer without any mercy.

"He isn't dead human." Said Lockdown. "But he won't be moving for while." The way this guy talks is getting on Mikoto nerves.

"When I get out of here I will fry your circuits!" Threaten Mikoto. The moment she tried to sent her electricity through the metal net, the metal net just neutralized her powers.

"But how!" Asked a scared Mikoto Misaka.

"I made that net just for you. I don't care what abilities you have but that net was design to cancel out your powers." Said Lockdown as he was close the injured Prime.

Mikoto was now scared as she was in the hands of a truly experience hunter who knows how to handle his targets.

Megatron slowly got back up to see Lockdown down coming. He smirked evilly and transformed into his vehicle forms and flies away. In the air, he made this signal to his Cons.

"ALL DECEPTIONS! Fall back! The plan was a success!" Where the other Autobots were fighting, all the Cons transformed and drives or flied away from the Autobots. This leaves the Autobots confused.

Back on the ground, Optimus tries to get up but the pain was to much for him to endure.

"You should have know Prime. Your loyalties to these humans will be the downfall of you. It will always betray you." Said Lockdown as he kneel down right next to the injured Optimus.