Going Into The Darkness

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City........

Alex was back in the same hospital again where the good doctor is. Mikoto and her friends had the same strange device Alex discovered. Mikoto and Alex approach the doctor and let him examine it.

It turns out, what is inside of it is a hair. But is not Febrie's. It belongs to another person. Probably Febrie sister.

But that is not the issue right now. Heaven Canceller took another look at Febrie bag of how much Time she has left. Roughly about 72 hours left. That is how long her current stoarge of lollipops will last her.

He asked them again if they are ready to travel into the deepest parts of Academy City. From the looks on Alex and Mikoto faces, it was all he needed.

He was arranged a meeting with someone that is in prison who has deep connections. Someone that is familiar to Mikoto Misaka.

==================================

Deep inside of a maximum security prison..............

Alex and Mikoto were ridding down the stairs. Alex had brought down Arcee Motorcycle form down with them. The officers were declined about that but after Alex gave them the begging face, they quickly changed their mind.

The cage bars infront of them was twisted and disorganized, describing the person twisted mind.

"Hmm. Long time no see. And I see you have brought some new friends with you." Said a all too familiar female voice.

"How I missed you my little lab rat." Said this female voice. Therestina Kihara Lifeline

Not a minute and Alex already hates her and her cocky attitude

Not a minute and Alex already hates her and her cocky attitude. Same thing for Arcee as she was doing all she could not to transform and scare this human.

The Autobots have begun to help Alex and his friends in search of this shady origination. Mikoto and Alex had encountered an old acquaintance of Mikoto. Will she help them give the answers they seek or not?

===================================

With Alex......

Therestina was mocking Mikoto has she had her fill of darkness. She is talking about the time she discovered about the Sisters project. And still, she mocked Mikoto that she was correct, that Academy City is one big test site and the people that live in Academy City is nothing but lab rats.

"Grr!" Said Alex. He slam his foot down. "Don't get too full of yourself! We didn't come here for you to mock Mikoto." Said Alex.

"Oh? Then what did you two, including that alien robot hiding as a motorcycle want?" Asked Therestina. Arcee was surprised that this human knows about her. Arcee transformed back into her robot form.