Adjusting

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City..............

Approaching the warehouse was a blue motorcycle and a red car. The red car increased its speed before it somehow jumped into the air and transformed. The robot landed right infront of Alex.

"YAHOO! Now that is a good jump." Said the red robot. It had bull like horns on top of its head. Cliffjumper.

The blue motorcycle finally caught up to Cliffjumper before it turn into a female blue robot

The blue motorcycle finally caught up to Cliffjumper before it turn into a female blue robot. Arcee.

"Save it for the Cons Cliffjumper

"Save it for the Cons Cliffjumper." Said Arcce.

"Hey you two. Were you able to find what you were looking for?" Asked Alex as Cliffjumper walked to a worn down buss and sat on top it.

"No. Any Energon that we could find were taken by the Cons." Said Cliffjumper. Arcee took notice of the four guest that are here. Arcce sighed.

"Alex. Why do we have guests here?" asked Arcee.

"Oh right. Girls let me introduce you to Cliffjumper and Arcee." Said Alex.

"You running a daycare Bee?" asked Cliffjumper. Bumblebee shock his head no and made some beeping to tell Cliffjumper that is not the case.

"Take it easy, they were attack by Barricade." Said Alex.

Before the girls could agree with Alex, they each got a massive headache. They grab something sharp and begin to draw alien symbols into the concrete. Everyone was shocked of what the girls just draw.

"By Primus." Said Cliffjumper. Bee nodded his head.

"Are you four okay?" asked Alex.

"Yeah we are fine. But sorry about that." Said Mikoto.

"Its fine." Said Alex.

"Alright girls. You might want to explain what just happen." Said Arcee.

The girls have now meet the some members of the Autobots. The girls had a nightmare of what should happen if the Autobots should lose this war. And their are more fragments of the Allspark out there. Which side will get the Allspark? Time to find them and get the Allspark will begin soon.