Silent Party Part 1

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City.......

"Well it gets worse than that. I did a little search on the humans internet, and I found out that the STUDY containers that hold the Powered Suits have made it into the Reach Assembly Sites. Also, I am detecting tons of Decepticons solider signals guarding near each bulk containers. And an Anti-Skill member Aiho Yomikawa was suspended temporally from the force." Said Ratchet.

"So not only they got their Powered Suit puppets already in the sites, they Anti-Skill under their little thumb?" asked Hound.

"How many suits in total are at these sites Ratchet?" Asked Optimus Prime.

"And how many Decepticons are there?" asked Dante

"Roughly around 20,000. As for the Cons, around 1,000." Said Ratchet.

"That is a lot of forces. Even if they didn't have Anti-Skill under their control, the Cons would kill them all with batting an eye." Said Alex. "Knowing my friends, they will be at each Assembly sites to stop the Powered Suits."

"Is their anyway of stopping this by finding Janie?" asked Hound.

"Febrie might be able to sense were her sister is. But that can only work when Janie ability is activated. Meaning we will have to wait for the attack to begin in order to find her." Said Alex.

"Autobots. We must help the humans stop this uprise from the STUDY. This world never asked to be a part of our war. So each Autobot will be at one of Assembly Sites." Said Optimus Prime. "And we will stall the Decepticons however we can."

From there, The Autobots were gearing up for this upcoming fight. Sure, they might get their secret exposed, but it is better than that than doing nothing. Alex can only smile as he was in a group of true friends.

=======================

Next Day................ On a Roof..........

The sun was about to rise and begin a new day. Febrie was in a new dress. It was similar to her black one but it was colored white. A little gift from Kongou.

Mikoto, Arcee, Alex and Bee were sitting on top of a building

Mikoto, Arcee, Alex and Bee were sitting on top of a building. It was time now. From each bulk containers, the Powered Suits were exiting their containers and the Cons that were protecting them transformed back into their robot forms and begin to follow the Powered Suits.

They all stopped when Mikoto friends, at each Assembly Site, were blocking there way. The Autobots came out of their vehicle mode and stood tall as they were ready to fight. Optimus Prime will be arising to the party in a dramatic entrance(As he does sometimes in TV shows and Movies).

Febrie sensed her sister. Arcee and Bee gently grabbed the humans jump off the building. Once they reach solid ground, they transformed into their vehicle mode and begin to drive where Febrie is sensing her Sister location. The party is about to begin.