The Great China Battle Part 4

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City........

Drift jumped on a railroad tract and being slicing an dicing some cons with his fancy swordsmanship skills. He raised his sword in his left hand with a mighty yell as Grimlock walked right next to him to let out a roar and his fire into the air.

Mikoto smiled as she was glad they were back.

=========================================

With Bee..............

He climbed on Swoop back. He turned around to see his copy cat, Stinger getting on Swoop back as well.

"You are not getting rid of me that easy!" said Stinger before punching Bee.

Bee did a counter attack as he begins to fight Stinger while they are in the air. Stinger did a uppercut attack that knocked Bee off of Swoop. Swoop had to dive bomb and used his right head for Bee to land on.

Swoop gently lifted his head back for Bee to launch himself at Stinger as he punched and kicked him off. But Stinger grabbed on one of Swoop tails. He begin to fire his weapon at Bee.

With having two Transformers on his back, Swoop was having a hard time flying right. He eventually crashing into a large white metal pole on one of the tallest glass buildings. It caused everyone to get knocked off Swoop and crashed on the building glass roof.

'Uh-oh!' Thought Bee.

Swoop tried to stop his falling by slamming into the building sides. Bee and Stinger landed on him. Swoop glided close to the ground and crashed.

Bee turn his right hand into his cannon and pointed it very close to Stinger head. He then fired his cannon. Causing Stinger head to be completely severed from his body. Bee continue to fire at Stinger main body, destroying any remains of it.

Swoop gently walked up to Bee. Bee grabbed Stinger head and presented it to Swoop. "I hate cheap knock offs." Bee used the radio channel to speak again.

Swoop right head grabbed the head and begin chomping at it.

Optimus and the gang have finally returned to their team. The Dinobots showed everyone the power they had to destroy the Decepticons. Bee finally took care of his copy cat Stinger.

==========================================

With Mikoto........

"Awesome job!" Said Saten as the girls got out of the hiding spot and walked close to see Optimus riding Grimlock.

"Hey we do what we can." Said Alex as Sludge walked up the girls and lowered his head for Alex to walk off.

"You dropped this." Said Mikoto as she tossed him back his alien riffle.

"Thanks. I see you have been busy with the Cons." Said Alex as he put his weapon back into his holder that is strapped around him.

"Yeah." Said The girls.

"You know..... the usually. I see you have got some new friends." Said Mikoto as she points to the Dinobots.

"Oh well... we thought we could use some extra help to get back to the city.." asked Alex as he shrugged his shoulder like it was no big deal.

"Okay. If you say so." Said Kuroko.

"But where did you find them?" asked Saten.

"Remember the ship that we 'borrowed' from Lockdown ship that had those large prison cages?" asked Alex.