Ambush

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City........

Ravage shook off the attack and roared at the humans and begin to run and climb away.

"Yeah and get out of here Con!" Said Alex as he was yelling at the running away Decepticon.

Febrie begin to cry and run at Alex and Mikoto. Or they thought.

She was actually running at Saten who finally appeared after Mikoto told them when Febrie disappeared. Febrie gave Saten a big crying hug.

Mikoto and Alex bowed in apology to Saten of what happened. They should have keep a closer eye on Febrie. Saten also apologizes to Mikoto and Alex.

"Come Febrie. You had Big Sister Mikoto and Big Brother Alex worried when you run off like that. You should say sorry." Said Saten as she told Febrie how worried Alex and Mikoto were.

"It is fine really." Said Alex.

"What he said." Said Mikoto.

They both got down onto the knees infront of Febrie. Febrie slowly walked up to them both and hug them.

Febrie then took the pink Gekota Finger Puppet again and begin to run away. "Thank you Mikoto and Alex. Bye bye." Said Febrie as she was finally talking to them. This surprises both Alex and Mikoto but that quickly changed into a happy smile.

"Hey you little ninja, get back here!" Said Alex and Mikoto as they smiled and begin to chase after her.

"Haha! No." Said Febrie as she continues to run.

"I am going to get you!" Said Mikoto as she playing with Febrie.

"And I am going to tickle you!" Joyfully said Alex.

It seems like Febrie was starting to open up to Alex and Mikoto. The start of a new friendship was born.

======================

With unknown person.......

"I suggest we experiment with not just Rank 4 Level 5 Meltdowner but also this strange boy, the Autobots and the Rank 3 Level Mikoto Misaka." Said the man as he was talking to his workers on his phone. He was non other than Haruki Aritomi

 He was non other than Haruki Aritomi

"All those agree raised their hand. I already raised mine." Said Aritomi as he heard the sound of people raising their hands over the phone.

"What about you Megatron as I know he is listing onto my conversation?" Asked Aritomi

"You are putting a lot of risk of getting the Autobots involved human." Said Megatron as it was clear that he was using Soundwave to listen in onto that man conversation

"Even if don't get them involved, soon or later their friends will get them involved. I can promise you that. Besides, knowing your enemies strength and weakness will help you in a battle. So I will ask again Lord Megatron. What is your answer?" asked Aritomi.