The Great China Battle Part 1

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City.......

"Knowing that punk Megatron, he will try to test out one of the Seeds for what ever he has planed." Said Jazz.

"Megatron will not show mercy to the humans when he does it. He has no honor." Said Drift.

"So now you understand why we are scared at the moment?" asked Crosshairs.

"Yeah." Said Alex and the girls.

"He will be heading to a largest city that he believes suits it." Said Sideswipe.

"The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal. He will have enough to build a massive army. And annihilate us and your species forever." Said Optimus.

"We need to find Megatron and get that Seed away from him before he activates it." Said Alex.

=========================================

A Few Minutes Later.............

Alex used his Sword-Gun in its sword mode to slice of some chains that locked the door in one of the train carts.

"What are you doing Alex?" asked Kuroko.

"Getting inside and hoping what I am looking for is in here." Said Alex. He then looked around until he saw a computer on one of the passenger seats.

"AHA!" Said Alex as he took it and open it up and begin to type on it.

"What are you doing on that computer Alex?" Asked Uiharu.

"I am going to try to find where the Cons are heading. By hacking into the satellite." Said Alex.

"You what?!" Asked the girls.

"I am using the satellite to search the planet for a specific heat signature. The Transformers give a different heat signature that is different to humans." Said Alex as the world map popped up on the computer.

"Oh I get it now!" Said the girls.

"Exactly. Even if those Cons have a shield that can clock their Energon signature, they can't hide their heat signature." Said Alex.

"Will this really work?" asked Mikoto.

"We will see in a few seconds. Now just put in a few codes and......" Said Alex as their was a two heat signature blips on the map. One of the heat signature blips is moving.

"There!" Said Kuroko. She points to the one blip that is moving. "That is the Cons!"

"Can you estimate where they are close to or where they heading to?" asked Mikoto.

"They are heading to.... Guangzhou, China." Said Alex.

"What? Why there?" asked Saten. "Why there of all places?"

"I don't know. But we need to warn the others now." Said Alex as he closed the computer and left with the girls to warn the Autobots.

"Move! We are retrieving the Seed from Megatron." Said Optimus as he opened up the door to the alien ship.

All the Autobots and the humans begin to climbed back on the alien ship they have. They took off just in time as police cars have arrived.