The Start Of The STUDY Arc

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City...........

"Get ready Villain! I am about to show you what it means to go up against a Knight!" Said Dante.

Dante flied high into the sky and once he reached the clouds, he dived bomb at Devastator. In the middle of this dive bombing, Dante Transformed back into his Robot Form and had out his flaming sword.

He sliced right through Devastator neck and then he throw that sword straight through Devastator chest, killing him instantly.

He landed in a cool fashion as the body of Devastator collapsed behind him. Then the body exploded just as he called back his sword.

From where the other Cons are, they were angry and furious that Devastator was taken out so easily by a new Autobot.

"This isn't over Optimus Prime." Said Megatron. He transformed back into his jet mode and flied away. Starscream and Barricaded Transformed and begin to get out of there.

Dante walked towards the Autobots. He had his left hand out and opened it to reveal the Allspark fragment he was guarding.

"Autobots. You not only showed me what it means to fight against something bigger than you, but also showed me the importance of teamwork. And with that, you not only gained this Allspark fragment but also one more ally." Said Dante as he tossed the Fragment to Optimus.

"Thank you brave warrior." Said Optimus

"Welcome to the team buddy." Said Alex.

"'Buddy?' What does that mean?" asked Dante.

"I guess that number one on our to do list. Get you up to speed on our language." Said Mikoto. Everyone, including Dante laugh at that little joke.

"Ratchet, we need a Ground Bridge." Said Optimus as he pressed the communication device in his helmet.

The Ground Bridge portal opened infront of the Autobots. Everyone walk right through the portal as they got a mission done.

The Cons so called ultimate Decepticon was destroyed. Origins of the Transformers were revealed to Alex. A new piece of the Allspark was now in the hands of the Autobots. A new member has joined the team.

==============================

On Decepticon Ship.........

"CURSE YOU PRIME!!!!" Said Megatron as he swing his sword down at a unexpected Con Soldier. "YOU NOT ONLY GOT THE NEXT PIECE OF THE ALLSPARK FRAGMENT BUT YOU ALSO GOT ANOTHER AUTOBOT THAT DESTROYED OUR MOST POWERFUL DECEPTICON!!!"

All the powerful Cons choose decided to step back and let Megatron vent his anger out.

"The Big Guy is very angry. Right Starscream?" Asked Knockout as he whispered to Starscream

"I am certain Knockout. Right now, he just need to get it out of his system." Said Starscream. He was right as many unexpected Cons were getting taken out by Megatron big sword. A little bit later, he had finally calm down.

"Lord Megatron. I am receiving a call from the planet Earth. It seems a human wishes to talk to you." Said Soundwave.

Megatron turned to Soundwave. "Put it on the screen." Order Megatron. Soundwave walked towards the main terminal and pressed some buttons.