Egypt Part 1

Last Time On Transformers: War On Academy City.......

"Autobots, Roll out!" Said Optimus as he and all the other Autobots transformed into their vehicle mode and drive into the portal. Bumblebee transformed into his car form and Alex hopped in and Bee drive as fast as he could.

"Hey Ratchet, how come you are not going with the others?" asked Mikoto.

"Some one has to stay behind to operated the Ground Bridge. Besides, can you figure out how to operate and get the coordinates right for the ground bridge to open up a portal back for the others? Now go before the portal close." Said Ratchet.

"Well you heard the Medic." Said Arcee as she transformed into her Vehicle Mode. "Well? Are you going to miss out a adventure like this?" asked Arcee.

"Your right. Lets go." Said Mikoto as she hopped on and drive into the portal.

Once she exited through the Ground Bridge, they were in Egypt. Whats even more cool is that they were driving towards one of Pyramids.

"Wow!" Said Mikoto as she was fascinated of how far they traveled in that portal and now she is in Egypt.

==================================

Back on the Decepticon Ship......

"Lord Megatron." Said Soundwave as he walked right up to Megatron. "Autobots located in Egypt." said Soundwave.

"Excellent. Get Starscream and Barricade ready for deployment. And make sure you summon 'Those' Decepticons allowed for this little trip. I will be glad to reunited with Prime and be kindly show him my rage for sending me into space and be more than happy to give the Autobots a little surprise from me." Said Megatron.

"As you command Lord Megatron." Said Soundwave as he begin to summon the Cons he is requesting to be sent along with Lord Megatron to Egypt.

The First Clue of the other location of the Allspark fragment has been solved and now the Autobots are traveling to the said location. Megatron is ready to face Optimus Prime again. Who are these Cons that Megatron is talking about. We shall see.

=========================

Night Time.......Egypt.......

Where the Autobots are, it is still night time due to the Time Zones. They were driving towards the pyramids of Giza.

"So this is the place you call Egypt Alex? I didn't expect so much sand

"So this is the place you call Egypt Alex? I didn't expect so much sand." Said Crosshairs in his car form.

"Are you scared you might get some sand stuck in your gears Crosshairs?" teased Jazz.

"What?! No I am not." Said Crosshairs.

"You sound like you do." Said Hound.

"He has a point." Said Ironhide.