Ambushed

Last Time on Transformers: War On Academy City.......

"That is why you got to get our son to safety. His safety is our number one priority. That is what it means to be a parent. To protect their children. We will stay here to fool this Lockdown. By staying here, he would think that everyone is still in the house." Said Jax.

"But...." Said Past Breakaway. The past version of him couldn't argue anymore as he saw the determination in the humans eyes. The Past Breakaway slowly extend his arms out to the Young Alex. He gently picked him up.

Jax pulled down a lever and a passage way to the surface opened up. Breakaway transformed into his vehicle form and flied out of there. He flied about a great distance away, out of Lockdown detection range.

He then heard a large explosion from where he left. The Past Breakaway then transformed back into his robot form and landed right next to a tree. He gently placed Alex right up against it. The Past Breakaway slowly stood up and transformed back into his vehicle form and filed back where his house once was.

Breakaway ended the hologram as he knows Alex can guess the rest already.

"Megatron will pay for this!" Said Cliff. Bee nodded his head and made some angry beeps.

"That Con really needs to learn not get innocent people involved." Said Sideswipe.

"And that is why we need this Allspark Fragment Breakaway. To find the Allspark before Megatron does." Said Optimus.

Breakaway opened up the lid on the glass container and pulled out the Allspark Fragment and handed it Alex. He put it in his pocket.

Alex then got an alert on his phone. When he read it, it says something about giant robots causing destruction on the Texas highway. That can only mean one thing.

"Decepticons!" Said Optimus.

"They are up to something." Said Ratchet.

"We can't just stand here and do nothing." Said Drift.

"Breakaway. Are you going to join?" asked Mikoto.

"Of course I am. I need to get those Cons a piece of my mind." Said Breakaway.

"Great. Alex If you would." Said Mikoto. Alex nodded as he went to the same lever that opens up the passage way.

Alex pulled down the Lever and the secret passage opened up again. All the Autobots transformed into their Vehicle forms and rolled out of there. They begin to head to where the Cons are at the moment.

=====================

In Space............. Earth Upper Atmosphere.............

A large space alien craft came out light speed and hovered in the upper atmosphere of Planet Earth. It was Lockdown ship

 It was Lockdown ship