2 - Together

Zak's POV

Zak's POV

Zak brushed his hands against his jeans and finished packing up his things. A new home.. this will be exciting! He began to pick up his boxes and put them in his car. The drive would take about an hour to the new house, where Geroge and Harvey were picking out their new rooms. Vincent was able to agree with his lawyer and get himself a green card and was flying over towards the US. It was months since Zak had the idea, and everyone began to travel their way to California.

After Zak had gotten all of his items into the car, he slid into the driver's seat and turned on the engine. He drove out of the apartment driveway and cruised down the road to the highway. After picking up Matt, it would only be a few hours till he would get there.

George's POV

"I think I'll pick out this room!" he called out to Harvey, who was down the hallway. He heaved the box in his arms and placed it on the floor next to the door. Opening the box, he grabbed the sheets and blankets inside. He put them on the clean mattress, neatly putting the covers straight. He flung himself onto the bed, tired from packing and driving here. Harvey and himself had a fun ride here, playing music and joking around. They had to buy a trailer to just be able to bring all the stuff.

Harvey's head peered into his doorway. "You still need to grab the rest, man. There's a lot and I'm not doing it all." He said with a smile. George groaned and slowly lifted himself up. He raced after Harvey toward the front door.

George jumped down the front steps and ran over to the trailer, grabbing a box that sat at the foot of it. On its side, it read the name George in black marker, to make sure they did not mix up their stuff.

It will be good here.

Vincent's POV

Vincent stepped off the plane with excitement. He had finally been able to come to the United States, after so many years of arguments. He walked through the airport to the luggage area to pick up his bags, and then to the Animal Travel desk where he would see his little companion Ian again.

"Bon- er, Hello, I'm here to pick up my pet," Vincent said with the best English he could. The lady at the desk asked for details and his license, and after a while, a man in a blue suit carried over a carrier with Ian's green eyes staring back at Vincent. The man handed the carrier to him, and as he began to leave he said "Merci."

He sat down and waited for Darryl. After petting Ian through the metal bars for a while, He pulled out his phone and connected to the open WiFi, texting Darryl that he had landed.

[hey! Just landed.]

[oh hey! I'm at the coffee place that says 'Starbucks'. It has a green logo so you won't miss it! I'm so excited for you to meet Rat! I hated the plane but it was worth it to move in with my buddies :D]