20 - Busted and Bruised

A little note before the chapter starts:I have a playlist I made for you guys to enjoy the songs I feel fit this book

I have a playlist I made for you guys to enjoy the songs I feel fit this book. it includes ones you may have already heard + ones I plan to add to the book in the future and more :D*

Vincent's POV

Vincent walked down their hallway, Ian held in his arms. The cat dig his claws lightly into the boy's shirt, pricking the boy's skin. Don't worry Ian. I won't drop you. The boy muttered, lifting the cat against his chest.

As they approach his room, he watched as Mega and Zye burst out of the room next to his. "What the f-" Vincent began, turning his head and placing Ian down softly.

THUMP!

A noise echoed from Zak's room. Vincent rushed behind the two, Matt bolting for Darryl's room and bursting inside. "What the heck is going on-" Vincent asked again, Zye trying to open Zak's door.

"We figured it out." Zye grunted, Matt pulling Darryl out by his wrist from the room. His dogs burst out of the dark room behind them. Zye opened the door quickly, Vincent was astonished to what he saw.

There lay Zak, pressed against the wall with Gladys pushing him into it. She turned and saw the boys all stare at her with surprise, suddenly dropping her hands away from Zak and backing away. "I-it's not what you think-" Gladys chuckled nervously, sliding her hands behind her. Zak slid down softly to the floor, his eyes clouded.

Vincent pushed past the boys standing there and stomped his way toward the girl. "Of course! Why didn't I fucking-" Vincent eyed her down with a glare, her mirroring his expression back.

Vincent heard as Darryl and Matt rush over to Zak, kneeling down next to him to check him over for anything too hurt. The boy stayed silent the entire time. Zye rushed over to Vincent's side, his arms folded. "What exactly do you even freaking gain from abusing someone?! Satisfaction?!" Zye asked, the volume of his voice escalating.

"You all are just- Nnngh!" The girl growls, her eyes narrowing more. "You all are just shitty people. You all deserve to go to hell anyways!" She screamed. Clay and George's heads peaked through the door. Ranger stood at the door frame with confusion.

"What the heck-" Clay began, cut off by Gladys' death stare. Both boys' heads disappeared from view.

"Why would you do this Gladys?!" Darryl asked angrily, heaving himself up and talking next to Vincent and Zye.

"Darryl..! I can explain- I was just-" Gladys' voice turned soft, but Darryl wasn't having any of it. Vincent glances downwards, noticing the boy's fist clenching harder on itself.