11 - Mending

George's POV

George's POV

George slowly blinked his eyes open, his head feeling heavy with dizziness. He looked up to see a white ceiling and the rim of a blue curtain where he lay. As he slowly tried to move his head, a surge of pain pressed the back of his head. He grunted in pain and limped back to his position.

"Oh my goodness you're finally awake..!" A voice came from his left side. Harvey came into view, worry flashing in his eyes. His friend placed his hand on the side of the bed. "How are you feeling..? Do you need anything? Water? Food..?"

George shook his head lightly and sighed softly. Zye came to Harvey's side, glancing down at the boy in the bed. "You took a pretty hard fall.. as soon as we drove from the house you fell into like a light coma sleep. You've been sleeping since lunchtime." Zye said softly.

"Is he awake..?" A voice came from the other side, and the sound of a curtain shuffling followed. A man with a white coat on and brown hard smiled down at George, who lightly lifted his hand to wave. "Glad you're okay, and your friends got you here quickly." The man said, glancing at something next to George's bed. "You'll be out by tomorrow morning. We just need the stitches to heal, and then you'll be fit to go back home tomorrow."

George let out a small grumble, annoyed with having to stay here. But he formed a thumbs up before closing his eyes lightly. Harvey placed his hand on George's arm and sat back down by his bed. George breathed in slowly, pain thumping at the back of his head.

Just the night.. I'll be fine.

Zye's POV

Zye took a deep breath as he sat down at the chair next to Harvey's, a worried expression was still on the smaller boy's face, his eyes glued to George. Harvey cares a lot for his friend, just like Matt and me..

"He'll get better in no time, Harvey," Zye whispered to the boy, who flinched at his words. Harvey turned his head and nodded quickly before returning his head back to George. Zye glanced at the clock above the bed. 10:15 pm it read.

He began to feel his eyes become drowsy, feeling as if weights were sitting on his eyes. He closed them softly, pinching his arm to keep himself awake. He was startled a few times by Harvey's sharp breathing, but suddenly he loosened his grip on the arm. A quietness fell around him, and Zye softly drifted to sleep.

Zye felt something grab his hand. He shot his eyes open to see Harvey standing over him, who was poking him constantly awake. "I'm up, I'm up!" He grunted, batting away Harvey's hand. He sat up in the uncomfortable chair, feeling pain in the back of his neck. He blinked over to the white bed, where George's head was not in his spot. Zye leaned to the left and saw the boy sitting on the edge of the bed, facing a doctor in front of him.