Chapter 1

The light flashes through the decorated curtains to the room as the sun rises. Sophie wakes up to see a bunch of locks of blonde curls. As she sits up yawning and rubbing her sleepiness from her eyes she sees her youngest daughter, Calla Rose Sencen, between her and her husband, the one and only, Lord Hunkyhair, Keefe. Calla came into their bedroom in the middle of the night crying more a nightmare and she fell asleep in Sophie's arms while she and Keefe were trying to call her down. She smiles at the sight of her curled up in the middle with Keefe's arm over her.

Sophie gets out of bed, to take a quick shower and change. She then walks out of their bedroom to her oldest daughter, Amilia Ellanor Sencen, room. She shakes her lightly and calls out, " Wake up Ella, Don't you have to get to school early today.?" The minute Ella hears that she jerked awake. She looks over to her clock and rushes out of bed to get ready. Sophie laughs and leaves to wake up her only son, Kenric Jr. Sencen.

Kenric was a bit easier to wake up but Sophie saw he had dark circles under his eyes. Sophie raised an eyebrow and asked, " Did you stay up all night drawing again?"

 Kenric looks at his lap in shame. Sophie's eyes look at him softly and lift his head from his chin and tell him, " Don't push yourself okay. You need sleep to grow you know." And with that, she left to go make breakfast after she pecked him on the forehead and told him to get ready.

While making breakfast Sophie felt arms wrap around her waist. She turns head to see Keefe with his usual smirk on his face. Keefe turns her around and leaned in to give her a kiss. Sophie smiled and kissed him back. That's when they heard voices shouting "Eww". Keefe smirked at them and went to sit down.

 Ella quickly ate and ran to the leapmaster to get to school. She and her friends have a meeting with Mr. Forkel or Magnate Leto. Just then Calla stumbled down start to her mom while rubbing her eyes. Sophie picked her and kissed her forehead. " Morning Sweety". She set her down on her chair and passed her a plate. Everyone finished and walked Kenric to the leapmaster like they always do.

Sophie bent down to give him a hug and a kiss, Keefe doing the same. He ruffled his hair and told Kenric, " Now don't get into too much trouble, okay", with a smirk on his face. With that, he lept to Foxfire. Once he leaves Sophie sighs, " They just had to be like you, don't they". Keefe smirked and winked at her, " Aww, come on Foster you know its the best part." 

" I'm not Foster anymore, now am I?", Sophie remarks. Poor Calla was lost looking back and forth at her parents. They saw this and start laughing.

Hi everyone, I hope you like my new fanfic. Sry it's short but plz remember to comment your opinions and vote. I'll update soon but also if you don't mind check out my other books on my profile.

-Love Malina