Chapter 3

" Lady Gisela escaped " ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Keefe stood there with widened and shocked eyes. He murmured mostly to himself, " My mom escaped?".Sophie squeezed his hands tighter and led him to their bed. 

" Keefe, please don't let this get to your head", Sophie pleaded.

" She escaped, Sophie" he snapped a bit too loud. Sophie winced. " Who knows what she might have planned for us and this time... it's not just us," he whispered the last words afraid that it might actually come true if he said it any louder.

Sophie sighed, " I know, Kefee, but we're stronger now plus we defeated them once, right, why not again." When he didn't say anything, Sophie placed her palm against his cheek and forced him to look at her.

" Why don't we go to bed and worry about this in the morning after we get the gang together?", Sophie asked giving him a worried and pleaded smile. He just nodded and got up to go and change. Sophie sighed exhaustedly after he shut the bathroom door.

Sophie was already underneath the covers when Keefe came back. He had a slight smile but to her, it felt forced. 

 She grabbed his hands and whispered, " Please don't leave me again", so quite she doubt he heard her. 

Keefe once left to go to the Neverseen as a double agent when he found out his mom was part of it, but fortunately, he was able to escape. Keefe knew she was worried, angry, guilty, sad, but mostly afraid for her emotions. He pulled her to face him by her chin and stared deeply into her eyes wide brown eyes with golden flecks with a bright smile.

" I would never leave you, Sophie ", Keefe softly told her in a tender voice that made her heart flutter and her heart race beat faster. " I promise"

We laid there staring at each other until we both had gleaming smiles. Sophie finally nodded and Keefe wrapped his arms around her pulling her to his chest. She grinned against it while silently wishing things won't change. Keefe had his face buried in the crook of her neck while she curled up closer laying her head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat and drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------------------

The next morning in the Song home... ( Riverdrift, is where they live )

"Alisa Flare Song, if you do not come here right now I will ban you from tunics and leggings and make you have to wear dresses all the time ", Biana shouted across the house for her only daughter by using hear worst nightmare against her. Biana has been trying to convince her daughter to let her makeover her but like her best friend, Sophie, she hates dressing up. The men sat in the living room sighing at the sight. It was like this every time we would go somewhere. 

Sophie called in this morning saying that the all gang needs to be there for an emergency meeting. It seemed pretty urgent so the Song family has been getting ready to go. 

Asher then told his father, Tam, with a bored tone, " Dad, you better slove this or we're never gonna make it in time. Plus you know how long they could keep arguing."

Tam groaned and went upstairs to see his wife and daughter giving death glares at each other. 

" What are you two fighting over now? ", he said plopping down on the near couch.

" Tam, Dear, would you explain to your daughter that tunics and leggings are not fit for a young lady like her," Biana complained.

" Biana, you can't force her to wear something she's not comfortable.", Tam tried to reason. Alisa cheered while Biana glared at her husband.

" Fine", she reluctantly agreed. " But you have to let me do a full-on makeover when it's the end of your midterm".

" Uhh", Alish whined. 

" Or I could tell your father your cr-", Biana was cut off by Alisa. " N..No, I'll do", she quickly stammered giving her mom a pleading glance. 

" Tell me what?" Tam questioned, eyeing them both. Before Tam could ask more, Asher shouted, " Are you guys coming or what. We're going to be late.".

" You just want to see Ella", Alisa teased when she came down the stairs. Asher's face was red as a tomato and he stuttered, " Wha- no... I just... uh... don't wanna keep them waiting."

Tam grumbled that sounded like ' Sencens' and Biana elbowed him. " Ow", he screamed, rubbing the spot she hit him.

" Come on kids, let's go", Biana ushered but stopped when someone shouted.

" Where's Blake?". Everyone gasped and went looking for him to find him still on the couch. Biana sighed in relief and picked him up. Then the whole Song family glittered away to Roseferry, where Sophie and Keefe lives.

-------------------------------------------

The Vacker House....... ( Willowslip, is where they live)

" Linh, have you seen my Imparter?", Fitz shouted. " No, check the kitchen", Linh suggested while braiding her daughter's hair into a french crown braid.

" Are you guys ready yet?", asked Issac coming to his sister's room. " What's the rush?", Amaya asked.

" Your Aunt Sophie called us in for an urgent meeting and told us to be there by lunch", Linh answered and finished Amaya's hair. She stood up and went downstairs with her children trailing behind.

"Fitz!", Linh called out. " Let's go"

"Coming", Fitz called back walking to the leapmaster and shouted out Roseferry.

---------------------------------------------

The Dizznee home ( Shimmerblane, is where they live)

" Uhh, would you guys get ready already", shouted a frustrated Marella to the boys. Dex, Archie, and Cyrus were all working in the lab while Ember was getting ready like she was told to.

" In a minute, dear", Dex casually replied. Cyrus looked up to face his father, " Let's go, Dad, you know mom has a fiery temper. Plus she's going to bribe us into getting ready either way."

" How come you're in a rush to go?", asked Archie while twisting and tweaking a gadget he failed on.

Cyrus blushed," Nothing... I.. uh. I'm going to get dressed" and with that, he left. Once he left Archie started busting out laughing along with his dad. " You got him good, Arch", Dex said after he got his breathing together again. 

'Thud, Thud'

The father and son looked at each other in shock and fear, racing to get everything cleaned and ready including themselves before the noise enters the lab. The door opens to a furious Marella, " What are you two doing, get ready or else- oh".

" Are we going yet Dear?", Dex asked eyeing Archie to play along. " Uh...yeah. Come one", a stunned Marella said.

Archie left, leaving Dex and Marella alone. She shook her head muttering, " I'm never going to know how you two do it, now will I?".

" I guess not", Dex replied before giving her a kiss and walked to the leap master. Cyrus shouted Roseferry.

-----

And with that the whole gang including the following: Councilors, Black Swan member, the Collective, the original's parents along with all squad's kids.

=======================================

Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for all the views. This is the first time writing the rest of the gang's Pov, so this was kind of an overview of their family.

Plz vote, comment your opinions and share this with your friends ;)

- Love M.E