1K Special

Hi guys, I just wanna thank you all for all the reads/views and votes. I can't believe this book went up to 1k. I am so sorry for the delay, this came out longer then I planned. I love your comments, they always encourage me to continue. I put up a poll on my last chapter for you guys to pick what kind of special you wanted and guess what, the one with the most vote was.......

.....

....

SOKEEFE!!!!!!

So without further due, here is your Sokeefe Special. I hope you can forgive me for the delay by this extremely long special<3

==============================

This placed before the story, before kids, and marriage.

Keefe took a deep breath, today was the day he was going to propose to the love of his life. He had a whole set out for the day. He would call Sophie, tell her we're going on a date. Biana would help her get dressed while he and the boys set up.

Keefe asked Sophie's parents, Edaline and most importantly Grady, for their blessings. He also casually told his father bracing for a lecture, but all Lord Cassius did was pat him on the back and said ' Gook luck, son'. Keefe was shocked at his father's response but quickly got over it and went to Havenfield.

Flashback ( to when he went to Havenfield to ask)

He rang the doorbell and stepped back when Edaline opened it.

" Oh, Keefe, what are you doing here? Sophie went to talk to the Councilors.", she asked while letting him in.

" I'm not here for Foster- I... uh- wanted to talk to you guys"

" Oh okay, then we should wait for Grady. Why don't you sit down while I get some mallowmelt", she responds with a smile. Keefe returned it and relaxed a bit, but that feeling didn't last long.

Grady came in with feathers stuck on his hair. Keefe tried to hold his laughter until Grady glared at him and Keefe froze.

" What are you doing here? Isn't Sophie with the Councilors?", he questioned, still trying to get the feathers off his hair when Edalina came over and helped him.

" Yeah, but he wanted to talk to us about something," she told him.

Grady raised an eyebrow at Keefe as he went to sit down after giving Edaline a quick kiss on the cheek.

" What's up? Is it about Sophie?". Keefe slowly nodded feeling nervous.

He took a deep breath, raising his head to look at them directly trying to be confident. Before he could chicken out, Keefe shout out, " I want to marry your daughter!"

The room went quiet and all the parents do was blink. Keefe started to get nervous again, his heart was beating so fast that it might jump out.

Keefe continued since neither of them said anything for the past 10 minutes or was it an hour. He couldn't tell with all the tension

" I love Sophie with all my heart and would do anything for her. I would protect her even if my life depended on it and would never want to see her hurt. She means everything to me and I want to be by her side no matter what happens. So what I'm asking is for your daughter's hand in marriage."

The suspense was killing Keefe by every second until he heard Grady chuckle. He looked up to see Edaline with a huge smile and surprisingly Grady had a smile on his face too.