Chapter Twenty One: Showdown

"What are you seeing, Shiny?" Master Skywalker asked as I turned on the night vision mode on the scopes and zoomed in

"What are you seeing, Shiny?" Master Skywalker asked as I turned on the night vision mode on the scopes and zoomed in.  "There's not a lot of droids on the wall. There's no way to sneak in without being spotted on the ground by those other droids. Not unless we had some stealth wear or invisible armor."

"Right. Well, I can handle that. You, Ahsoka, and Master Aayla just try and get the doors open." Anakin said as I nodded and the three of us ran off. I had an idea in mind of how to get to the door without getting caught easily. So, when Master Aayla, Ahsoka, and I made it to a hiding spot, I immediately expressed my idea to Master Aayla.

"Master, I know this is going to sound a little insane and a little risky. But I think I have a way of getting the attention of the droids on the ground and at the top. I was thinking that I announce myself to them as Count Dooku's daughter and because they know of the power he possesses, me showing up would probably make them think that I'm just as vicious and they would let me in."

"I don't know, Valerie. You're right, it does sound risky.." Master Aayla began before she looked at the droids on the ground, then on the wall. "But it might work.."

"Alright. I guess, I'm first. You guys try and sneak past them while I distract them. Okay?" I asked as both of them nodded and I appeared from out of the bushes.

: Shiny, what are you doing?! Go back to the bushes! : I heard Master Skywalker say. But before I could answer, Master Aayla answered for me explaining the plan to him. As I appeared out of the shadows, the droids looked my way and began pointing their guns at me.

"Halt. State your business."

"My name is Valerie. I am Count Dooku's daughter and the Commanding Officer for the Separatists. Now, my father has sent me here to speak with your Superiors." I began as I glanced quickly to see Ahsoka and Master Aayla pass by them.

"Where's your ship?" The droid asked as I glared at it. "Rumors are going around that the Jedi are here. My father specifically told me to maintain stealth. Now, once again, I'm not going to ask one more time, I would like to speak to your Superiors."

"Where's your droid esco-?" Before the droid could finish, Valerie levitated the droid in the air and crushed it before throwing it off to the side. "Now, any more questions?"

"No."

"Nope."

"Uh.. I'm good."

I smirked before the droids escorted me towards the door. As we got to the door, I looked behind me and saw that Master Skywalker, Rex, and Commander Bly were ready to leap out. But I had it covered.

"Oh, and before we go in, I just want to say thank you for escorting me to the door. Now, here's your reward-" Just when I said that I lifted the remaining droids, which were about 4 to 5 of them, levitated them in the air before I smashed them together, causing their heads to fall off instantly. When the door opened, I saw that Master Aayla and Ahsoka were already at the entrance.

"Nice work." Master Aayla said as I shrugged. "Thank you, Master Aayla. Some might say it's a talent, I guess."

"Well, at least that talent's for good use. Not evil purpose." Ahsoka said as I nodded. "Hey! Great work, Shiny. I'm impressed." I heard as I saw Master Skywalker, Rex, and Commander Bly come up behind me.

"Thank you, Master."

Master Skywalker nodded before himself, Rex, and Commander Bly moved towards the control center which was a couple feet from us. Ahsoka, Master Aayla and I hid until the three men got control of it. We heard a couple crashes before I heard a whistle and looked from our hiding spot to see that they got control of the control center.

"Alright, here's the plan. Rex and Commander Bly just placed explosives in the control panel. Once it explodes, the whole thing will come down with it. There are wires here that connect to the entire platform. So, one boom and lights out." Master Skywalker said as I chuckled softly.

"Really, Master? You just had to try and make pun jokes now?" I said as Master Skywalker shrugged. "Hey, I tried. Alright, that transport over there looks empty. Rex, you, Ahsoka, and Valerie see if there are any droids on that transport while Commander Bly, Master Aayla, and I connect the explosives."

"Copy that." Rex said before Ahsoka, Rex, and I made our way towards the transport. Rex and Ahsoka held their position while I approached the transport. As I slowly stepped aboard, I looked around and saw that there were no droids anywhere to be found.

"Coast is clear." I said to them when I walked back off. "Alright, Rex, see what supplies we have. Valerie and I will try to get the ship up and running."

Rex nodded before he started looking through the ship. I sat down in the co pilot seat, turning on all controls, when I felt a sharp pain in my head. I winced loudly, holding my head gently when I did.

"You okay, Val?"

"Yeah. Just had a head-Ah!" Before I could finish, I felt the pain again, this time, it had came back more intense. I don't remember anything after that, but I would be surprised when I wake back up.