Chapter Twenty Two: Remember Who You Are

"Val!" Ahsoka shouted as she grabbed her friend's shoulder

"Val!" Ahsoka shouted as she grabbed her friend's shoulder. Before Ahsoka could ask her anything, Valerie looked up at her, but she wasn't herself. Her eyes were pure black. No orbs, nothing. Just darkness. Small little black cracks started appearing around the eyelids and Valerie's face had gone pale. "Valerie?"

What scared Ahsoka the most was when Valerie had imitated a chokehold and Ahsoka began grabbing at her neck, straining and choking as she did

What scared Ahsoka the most was when Valerie had imitated a chokehold and Ahsoka began grabbing at her neck, straining and choking as she did. The smirk on Valerie's face would always be fresh in Ahsoka's mind.

Aww, what's wrong, Ahsoka? Can't breathe? The monster mimicking Valerie said as she laughed manically. Well, boo hoo. I can barely breathe when any of you are around. You disgust me.

"Valerie!" Ahsoka looked back slightly to see Rex in the cockpit and stood there just as shocked as Ahsoka was. "Valerie! Put her down!"

I don't need to listen to you, clone. Your words mean nothing. She said as Rex quickly pulled out his blaster. "Don't make me do this, Valerie!"

What are you going to do? Kill me? Valerie taunted with a more sinister smirk on her face before she ripped the blaster from Rex's hand and she proceeded to hold the blaster. Maybe, I should kill you. It will be a lot more fun that way.

"Valerie!" They both heard as Valerie glared and growled when she saw Anakin, Aayla, and Bly with their weapons high and ready. "Put it down, kid!"

You will not stop what's coming, Anakin Skywalker. She will face her destiny. And there will be nothing that none of you can do to stop it. The voice distorted when Valerie spoke before she returned to her normal look and she immediately fell unconscious.

"Is she alright?!" Aayla asked as Rex came up to her and pressed his fingers to her neck. "She's fine. She must be knocked out."

"Alright, that's good. Let's get out of here." Anakin said as he went to the pilot seat and proceeded to launch the ship. Rex took Valerie to the back of the ship and watched after her as they headed back to the Lurmen Village.

I opened my eyes to see Master Aayla and Rex hovering over me. I tried to sit up, but I found myself strapped down. "Hey! What's going on?! Why am I strapped down?!"

"You don't remember, do you?" Rex asked as I looked between Rex and Master Aayla frantically. "What are you talking about?! What am I suppose to remember?!"

"Valerie, you choked Ahsoka till she was unconscious. You're lucky she's alive, but any longer and she would have died." Master Aayla said as my eyes went wide, tears immediately began to well up in my eyes. "What do you mean? What happened?"

"I thought you could tell us that." Rex said as I shook my head. "The last thing I remember was having a headache. It was so bad, I thought my mind was going to burst open. I don't think it was normal." I said before I looked over and saw Ahsoka was sitting with Commander Bly and her eyes were wide with shock and pain.

I looked away, sobbing quietly as I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe that happened. I would never hurt Ahsoka. I didn't mean it. Whatever happened, I must have hurt her badly. And the worst part is, I don't remember any of this.

"I'll leave you two alone." I heard Master Aayla say before I heard footsteps fade and then a weight near my foot. I opened my eyes and looked down slightly to see Rex had sat down in the seat next to me. "Rex?"

Rex's eyes met mine and I saw hurt and sadness cross his eyes. Whatever I did, it must have not only effected Ahsoka, but also Rex. This made tears run down my face even more.

"Rex

"Rex..whatever I said, whatever I did, I didn't mean it. Whatever happened, I didn't mean to hurt anyone. That's not my nature, it's not me." I pleaded as Rex looked from me to his helmet.

"But you did, kid." I heard as I turned my head to see Commander Bly approach me. "You not only hurt him, but you hurt her as well. And it's going to take more than just a sorry to fix this." Commander Bly said bluntly before he left and went up to the cockpit.

His words made my heart shatter into a thousand pieces. Why was ever created? Why was I even born a Pink Jedi? Why couldn't I just have been born a normal Jedi? None of this would have happened if I didn't have these powers. Why am I even alive?

These thoughts ran through my head, I couldn't believe the trouble I had caused everyone. It was like everyone had me and then all the sudden, I was snatched out of existence.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar vibe. I've felt it before, when I began my training. I looked to my side and saw a familiar face sitting next to Ahsoka looking at her deeply.

 I looked to my side and saw a familiar face sitting next to Ahsoka looking at her deeply

"Mom?"

The woman sitting next to Ahsoka turned her head and I took in her bright green eyes, her peach skin, and her glowing blonde hair. She were the same Jedi robe she wore the day she died. She smiled warmly down at me before her ghostly fingers traced my cheeks down to my jaw.

My child. You have nothing to be ashamed about.

"But, Mom, I hurt the people I care most about. I do feel ashamed, broken." I said as she shook her head.

It may seem that they are afraid of you. But you have to remind them of who you are. What are you to them? You will only encourage that fear in them if you think of yourself like this. Remind them of who you are, Valerie.

"How do I do that?" I asked as she slowly backed away from my face. "Mom? Mom! Wait! Don't go!"

"Valerie?"

(A/N: I KNOW THE SECOND GIF HAS BRIE LARSON IN IT. I WAS IMITATING HOW HER MOTHER LOOKS WHEN VALERIE SEES HER.)