Chapter 2

Chase P.O.V

I sat up, coughing and finding my self on sand. I tried using my GPS signal to track where I was, I'm on an unknown island.

"Bree?" I yelled, I'm all alone, I felt my voice was gone, "H-hello..?"
I just sat there . I felt my eyes sting, I'm stranded on an unknown Island... All alone... With no one... Who knows what happened to Leo, Adam and the others.
"G-guys, ple-please...."

Bree P.O.V

I heard some sobs, not too far away.
I caught glimpse of something... Or someone...
Chase?
Chase is crying? Chase is here?! Chase thought the rest of us are gone...
"Chase-y?" I asked walking toward the figure. He didn't hear me. "Chase-y, it's okay, I'm here"

He turned around, still sobbing, and stood up, I placed a hand on his shoulder, "Chase, don't worry, it's going to be okay."
He hugged me tight, "Really? Because nothing seems okay," Chase let go of me, wiping his eyes with the palm of his hand, "you know... For... F-for a second I thought you were dead.." His eyes teared up again, "now who knows what happened to Leo, Adam, and Jasmin... Specially Adam.. He can't be left alone."
"Neither can you. You were crying you know, and you were alone when you did that," I smirked.
He opened his mouth to say something then closed it and wiped his eyes again.
"Anyways, at least we found each other. Right?" I put my arm around his shoulders, "let's go search for the others..." I had a cold feeling in me.
"If they're... Alive..." Chase winced.