Chapter 35

-----Next Day-----

Leo P.O.V

"Chase, stop," someone said.

I hesitated to open my eyes, and saw Adam talking in his sleep. Chase wasn't in his bed or the bathroom, he must have already woken up and went to the living room with out us since what happened yesterday, which I'm still curious to know about.

"Adam, stop talking!" I yelled.
"No.. But I want to..." Adam replied.

Woah that's creepy, is he like a cyborg or something? He's replying to me in his sleep!

"Adam, stop talking, you're really annoying me, if you want to talk, go annoy someone else not me." I wined.
"Chase, leave my cupcakes alone!" Adam exclaimed...
"What, so you made me talk to you... While you're sleeping?!" I said annoyed.

I walked over to Adam and tried to push him off his bed to wake him up.
"Okay.. Wait.. I better not do that..." I said backing away.
"Adam!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"What? Leo, stop disturbing me!"
"Me? Disturbing you? Nooo, why would I do such a thing..? When you're doing it to me!!"
"Fine, I'll wake up!" Adam finally agreed, I backed away a bit more.

Adam finally sat up, so I began walking toward the door, "hurry, I have something important to tell all of y-" I started but got rudely interrupted by.... Adam's snoring, "Adam!"

If he doesn't hurry up, then I'm going to have to take all his cupcakes once we get back home.... If we get back home... Which reminds me... We need to call Mr. Davenport ASAP... Which means as soon as possible... And I'm guessing you already knew that.

"Adam! Come on!" I grabbed him by the elbow and tried dragging him.
"Fine, fine, I'm coming." Adam finally stood up.

He grabbed some clothes from his cupboard then went in the bathroom to change, it took him five minutes to come out!