Chapter 15

Bree P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of a soft squeal.

"Hello..?" I said slowly standing up...

Chase... That's probably Chase.. No one squeals like that other than Chase. Probably another nightmare..

"Chase?" I rubbed his shoulder. "Are you okay?"
He sat up. "Huh..? Yea, why?" He yawned.
"That wasn't you..?-Never mind.." I paused hearing another squeal, "did you hear that?"

I helped him up, Chase ran behind, to get Adam, Leo and Jasmin.

"He's not here... Leo.. Leo isn't here.." Chase began to panic.
"Adam.." There was a thin voice.
"That must be Leo!" Jasmin exclaimed rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes.
"Leo?" I asked loudly.

We went a bit into the forest, seeing someone wearing black, you couldn't see his or her face, holding Leo by the neck.
"Let him go!" Adam yelled, his eyes started glowing red by every second he saw Leo like that.
"What if I don't?" It was a man...

Unless it was a female with a really deep voice. That wouldn't be so nice.. He held up a stick.

"You're really planning to hit us with a stick?" Chase mocked with a big smirk spread across his face.
Then suddenly the stick shot out a red light, it hit Jasmin.
"Or.. You can just shoot lasers out of it instead.. Heh.." Chase plastered a fake smile. Then he.. Or she.. Who knows, zapped Adam... Leo had already fainted by then.

I distracted him.. Or her.. You know what? I'll call him an 'it' from now, it'll make life easier. I sped around it in circles making my self a bit dizzy, and Chase came through and tripped the person onto the ground, I stopped, and high fived Chase, and suddenly, I fell, seeing Chase fall as well. Black dots started appearing in my vision. I let darkness over take me.