Chapter 17

Adam P.O.V

It had all started when I found no ice cream in the fridge, I'm in huge shock, how can Marcus live in a huge house, with no ice cream?! How did his weak little body survive this much? Even my big body can't survive for two days without ice cream!

''Adam... Ice cream would be in the freezer... It would be all melted if it was in the fridge..''
''That's kinda the point...'' I opened the freezer, seeing a lot of ice cream...

I can imagine what it would be like if I was in ice cream world... It would be amazing... And freezing... But still amazing!

''Hey, guys'' Marcus walked in. He looked as though he had been crying alot.
''Listen, we're really sorry about Leo... He hasn't been himself lately..'' Chase told him.
''No... Leo is always like that. Leo's usually mean.'' I corrected. ''Ow!'' Bree elbowed me hard.
''We really appreciate your help Marcus, it's really kind of you.'' Jasmin smiled. 
''Yea, we wouldn't be able to survive without you...'' Bree commented.
''Or my super smarts,'' Chase whispered to me, Bree and Jasmin.

....As usual... Chase is always bagging... Or was it bragging? Bagging, bragging, same thing. 

''I got something ready for you guys,'' Marcus motioned us to followed him.

He brought us into a big room with a bunk bed and a single bed, it was decorated blue, like any normal room a boy would have... I think... Because I've never really had a 'normal' room. It had everything a boys room would need... I think... Again... Because like I said... I never really had a 'normal' room before.

''I thought since you guys were stranded here, you'd like a room... You know... Because you guys might be staying here... If you want. This is just the room for Adam, Chase and Leo. Bree, you and...'' Marcus pointed at Jasmin not knowing her name.
''Jasmin... My name's Jasmin..'' Jasmin blushed a smile.
''Bree and Jasmin have thre own room. Ladies..'' Marcus lead Jasmin and Bree out the room and to the right.

Leo walked in with crossed arms, he looked kind of dissappointed, ''Don't you see?! He's been planning this the whole time! He's evil! Pure evil!'' Leo pointed all around the room.
''Leo, you're overreacting. He's just trying to help us.. You know, you didn't have to make him cry like that.'' Chase sat on the single bed.
The bunk bed was huge, king sized. So was the single bed.
''Why don't you believe me? I'm your brother.. You should trust me.'' Leo stared at the ground for three seconds... I think...
Wait.... What comes after two...? The real question is... What comes before two..

''Well Leo... You're not really acting like it.'' Chase grabbed some clothes from the cupboard and walked into the bathroom.