Chapter 22

"Fine." I heard the switch flip again, and Leo opened the closet door.

I fell out landing on my face, "... Ow..."
I can't believe they were laughing! I stood up angrily to the switch, turned off the lights and sat on my bed.
Adam walked up to the switch and switched it on.

"What now?! I don't care anymore! Throw me in the closet if you want!" I yelled annoyed.
"I wasn't going to do that, but... Okay!" He walked toward me.
"No... No... I'm good.. Forget what I said." I stammered.

I backed away from him, and headed to the switch behind him, and switched it back of. Then the war began... Adam switched the light on, I switched it off, he switched it on, and finally I got the nerve to push him to the side.. Which was really hard, because Adam is really heavy, I switched the lights off and finally got to my bed.

Then.. Again... What I expected.. Adam switched the lights on.. But something I wasn't expecting..
Adam began chasing me all around the room, I roughly jumped over my bed several times, while Adam easily jumped over the my bed several times still chasing me..

I stopped running, and went to the side with Leo right next to my bed.. Adam.. Well Adam was still chasing me. He was still jumping over my bed, not noticing I wasn't running anymore.

"Hey.. Adam who are you chasing..?" I teased.
"You," Adam kept running and jumping over my bed not noticing that I was just standing there and he was practically chasing... Air..

He stopped for a second and stared at me angrily, with his mouth wide open in shock.
"Uh-oh.." I whispered backing up.
"You... You! You're the one who stole my cupcakes!" Adam was quite angry now. But I was relieved that he didn't notice that I was tricking him the whole time while he was still jumping.
"Umm... I'm not going to answer that because I don't like cupcakes.." I confirmed.
"What's your point?" Adam shot back blankly. "Excuse me.. I have some catching to do.." he began chasing nothing around the bed again.

"Adam.. Chase isn't running anymore.. He stopped about ten minutes ago.." Leo explained.
"He did..? I didn't notice.. Sorry buddy, I didn't see you there... You're too tiny.." He insulted.
I rolled my eyes, "Adam.. Guess what?" I patted his shoulders, "if you don't go to bed now, the tooth fairy is going to come and steal every single cupcake in the world and you will have none left." I used the advantages of having Adam as a brother.
"No not the cupcakes!" He ran next to the ladder leading to the top bunk.
"Wow.. Good one.. I'll use that sometime.." Leo commented.

He went onto the bottom bunk. Adam climbed up the ladder, and lay on his bed.... Which caused it to lean closer to Leo, two centimeters from touching his face.

"M-maybe w-we shou-should sw-swap place-places.." Leo stammered terrified that Adam's weight may or may not have killed him.
"On one condition...." Adam started, "tell the tooth fairy not to steal all the cupcakes in the world... Only Chase's."
"I don't even like cupcakes.." I stared at him in awe.
"Well then, I guess it's working! Thanks Leo."

I rolled my eyes. Don't blame anyone but Mr. Davenport for this, he's the one who put super strength in a box of rocks. Just saying.. I can't lie can I.

"Good night." I whispered, but before anything, I already hear Adam starting to snore.. Not to loud and not to soft either. It was the normal amount of irritation Adam gives me all the time.
Which in that case.. Is a lot.