Chapter 19

Leo P.O.V

''Leo, Chase! Stop arguing. Yes, Leo, it was mean of you to make Marcus cry. And yea, Chase you are annoying.'' Adam tried stopping the argument.
''But Adam... Leo never said I was annoying..'' Chase pointed out.
''Yea? Well he should have, because guess what?'' Adam smirked, ''you are.''
Adam high-fived me.
I could see Chase's eyes turn a bit green. No... Not Spike. ''Chase... Do-Don't'' I tried calming him down, ''you aren't annoying....'' I tried making the green go out of his eyes.

Adam quickly slammed the cupboard door, don't ask why, because I have absolutely no idea what's going on in that big head of his, and honestly, you are not going to be looking forward to finding out, trust me, I've seen an ex-ray of his skull once... And it is not pretty..

''Shut the door! Not the cupboard!'' I exclaimed pushing Adam's shoulder. ''Chase-Ch-Chase, no... Listen to me.'' 
Chase just fell to the grown, his head smashing into the cold floor. ''Chase!'' Bree exclaimed as she was walking by our door.
''What's going on?!'' Jasmin felt Chase's forehead.
''Oh, Chase just fell to the grown and his head hit the-''
''We know!'' Bree and Jasmin said simutaneously, ''we saw!''
''Why did this happen?'' Bree asked, brushing a lock of Chase's hair out of his face.
''Well you see... Adam and I were kinda teasing him.. Then Spike almost came out... Yep..'' I explained with a low tone at the ending.
''You did not just do that..'' Bree whispered loudly, starting to get a little angry,
''Well.. Actiually we di-''
''We know!'' Jasmin cut Adam's sentence.
''How could you do this?!'' Jasmin stood up, starting to get worried.. Probably because Marcus might come and see.
''Well we kinda already told you, we were teasing hi-''
''Adam! We know!'' Bree yelled... Again.. Hopefully for the last time, because Adam's really getting on my nerves.

Bree started walking back and forth... Well... To us... Running like the speed of lightning back and forth. ''How can we not let Marcus notice this..?'' she tapped her chin..
''We could put him onto the bed... And if Marcus asks you could tell him that Chase was just really tired so he decided to sleep a bit earlier than us...'' Jasmin said to me. Not to the others, she said it to me. Why me?
''
No... You mean you're going to tell him..'' I answered back.
''No! I want to tell him! Wow, this game is really fun, we should play if more often,'' Adam said blankly.
''Don't worry guys, I'm sure he won't notice.'' Bree played with her thumbs nervously.
''Listen, I feel for you guys... And I just wanted to say... I CALL TOP BUNK!'' Adam tricked me. 
''Fine, I'll take bottom bunk.'' I motioned Adam to lift Chase onto the single bed.