Chapter 27

Leo P.O.V

Marcus is seriously getting on my nerves, I know he's up to something. How? No answer. I just do. As simple as that. I knew he was up to something from the second he started mission creek middle school. Once he accused me for breaking his guitar, I even saw him do it! He did it right in front of my eyes. Eddie even saw it! He recorded it, and when I was going to show my proof to Adam, Bree and Chase, since they wouldn't believe me from the start, Marcus was all like I have a confession to make, and I'll tell you what he made alright, he made a huge lie!

"When should we try calling him again?" Jasmin asked all of us sitting on the couch.
"Don't rush.. You're safe here with me.." Marcus sat next to Jasmin. Chase quickly went to sit on her other side. Wow.. Somebody is jealous...
"We just tried calling him ten minutes ago.." Bree pointed out, "and it was just his pranking mailbox that made everyone really upset.."
"Specially Chase-y, he would have bawled his eyes out if there was no one here." Adam mentioned.
"Would not!" Chase argued.
"Would too!" Adam stood up.
"As far as I know, you would bawl your eyes out if there weren't any cupcakes for three days." Chase defended himself.
"Nu-uh" Adam started.
"Uh-huh!" Then a cat fight began.. With a lot of arguing.
"Guys stop!" Jasmin exclaimed.
"Yea because we all know that Chase is going to get hurt!" Bree added.
"No I won't!" Chase yelled still having the cat fight with Adam.
"Well let's see that happen." Bree tested...

Then.. She joined the argument as the cat fight stopped.
Bree, Adam, and Chase arguing, with Jasmin trying to stop the argument.. And me just having fun sitting on the sofa.