Chapter 9

Bree P.O.V

How can Jasmin have a GPS system too?
"How can't you guys remember Mr. Davenport implanted a GPS location system." Adam asked
"Okay.. Now I'm really freaking out.. Did a coconut hit Adams head or something?" I felt Adams forehead.
"Exactly! I've been wondering that this whole time on this island.." Leo agreed.

How come she gets a GPS system and I don't? Not fair. I always knew Mr. Davenport had a thing favorites.

"Bree, I know what you're thinking, but the only reason you don't have a GPS system is because you were engineered to do different things, and plus, Jasmin has more space in her chip than any of us, since most of us unlocked some of our abilities." Chase explained.
"Okay... Where can we find berries or something to eat..." I asked.
"Adam, before you say anything, by something to eat.. We mean food... Not leaves.." Leo criticized.
"We'll need a fire as well... Before the sun sets.." Chase mentioned, as we walk toward the shore.

The sun didn't set yet.. Which in the way Chase put it.. Seemed as a good thing.. The soft sand squashed under are shoes, they aren't exactly shoes.. Because they're part of our mission suits.

"Anyone have anything out of glass? Mirror? Glasses? Magnifying gl-"
"We get it, you need science-nerd stuff," Adam interrupted.
"Umm... I have a mirror, it's Big D's, don't worry, he has his own room of mirrors, almost bigger than the lab... That man's obsessed with himself.." Leo handed to mirror to Chase.
"The sun's directed 93° to our left, so the mirror needs to be 17° to the right. Go gather sticks, twigs and lumina stone." Chase ordered.
"A what stone?" Adam asked scratching his head in confusion.
"A pointy stone... A lot of them.." Chase rolled his eyes.