Chapter 40

Leo P.O.V

No.. this can't be happening... Chase just risked his life to save me.. And now who knows if he's alive or not..

"Is everything okay? Leo are you alright?" Big D got out of the helecopter. I stared at Chase and everyone else.. Marcus, Douglas, Krane, and Shorella... Who seems to be the person who faked being Jasmin and Like's mom had already ran away.
I fell to my knees and put my hand on Chase's neck, looking for a pulse. He's still breathing but can't bare seeing my step siblings like this... Although it is fun to see the bionic brother toss..

"No... No no no.. Adam, Bree, Chase... Jasmin.. this is all my fault.. If I haden't stopped for that barrito I would have made it in time to save them... But I've got to say.. That barrito was amazing." 

I stared at Big D in awe, how could he be thinking of a delicious fantastic barrito in a situation like this?!

''Come on, help me get them into the helecopter,'' Big D ordered while his knee got burned by a hot piece of metal, ''...Ow... Hot... Hot hot... Hot metal...''

(A/N: This is the end of my story... I'd you liked it.. please vote!!! Sorry about the sad ending... And also because it's a bit shorter than my other stories.... It's supposed to be a bit sad. Don't worry! There's going to be a sequel to this story!!! I hope you enjoyed!!)