Chapter 26

Bree P.O.V

"Mr. Davenport probably already bailed on us, he probably already gave up." Chase stared at the little glass table in front of the couch and TV.
"Chase, don't say that!" I yelled starting to get a tiny bit mad at him. He stared at me then looked away, "I'm sorry.. Mr. Davenport will find us, he wouldn't give up like that." Chase still ignored me, he wouldn't look at anyone.
"Yea.. We'll... We'll try calling him l-later.." Jasmin declared.
"So you're sure that was his mailbox...?" Adam tested.
"Yes.. Why else would it say leave your message after the beep.." Chase said finally lifting his head up a bit.
"And you're sure about this..?" Adam acted as if he was a detective.
"Yes, I'm sure! I'm positive, wait I can't be positive because you wouldn't know what it means!" I could tell Chase was starting to get annoyed.

He stood up, and walked to the kitchen counter. Jasmin, Marcus and I followed him.
"It's okay Chase" Marcus patted his shoulder.
"I don't care anymore. We're here now, and this is how things are going to be until someone find us.. We'll be here on this island." Chase admitted, "I just don't understand we even had that ship wreck there was no storm, and nothing in front or next to us."
"Just ignore everything Chase, until someone comes to rescue us, let's just have fun, and ignore the fact that we had a ship wreck." I tried cheering everyone up.
"Yea.. Yea lets do that.." Chase began to smile, so did Jasmin and everyone else.

"Sorry to interrupt.. But... Where are the cupcakes Leo promised me?" Adam walked up to us, then stared at Leo, "you lied to me.. Didn't you." Adam's mouth dropped.
"What..." Leo said in a high tone, "you were probably just dreaming... You were also dreaming when I drew a mustache on your face.."
"Really..? That's so cool!" Adam actually bought it.
"Nice one." Jasmin whispered.
"I have my ways.." Leo pulled his collar up, acting all cool.