Chapter 5

Jasmin P.O.V

I have no idea what we're supposed to do now, I'm not the smartest person on earth, Chase is. Ugh! Isn't Adam supposed to have some tracking system or something... And again... That brings be back to I'm not the smartest person on earth, if someone were to know if Adam would have a tracking thing... It would be Chase and Mr. Davenport, not me, and definately not Adam. Fine, I'll just ask Adam, though I'm not expecting anything smart... Probably something about jelly or marshmallows.

''Adam, shouldn't you have like a GPS thing?'' I kicked some sand... Why bother asking him? "No... But I know you do.'' He replied, not-smartly.... Wait.. What did he just say...?''H-how do you know that..?'' I said in confusion.''Mr. Davenport added it in your chip... You and Chase are the only ones who have a GPS in your chips..'' he told me.''Adam... What's one plus one..?'' I asked him,''Window.'' he answered,''You can remember things that happened quite a while ago... Yet, you don't know what one plus one is..'' I rolled my eyes.''You shouldn't be expecting anything out of him, all you'll get is a big blob... Of... Something... Called, nothing.'' Leo patted my shoulder, I nodded.''Are you going to get to the point where you search for where Bree and Chase are?'' Adam questioned.''Okay... This is really creeping me out... Adam being smart for two minutes! This is a high score! His last high score was 0.3 seconds, which makes no nense..'' Leo explained.I zoomed in on my GPS but it just disappeared, ''It won't stay open.'' I told them. I tried again, taking a deep breath, and it worked, ''Okay... I see a blip with a 'B', 'C' and a blip with a 'M'..? Who's the 'M'...?''''There're blips? AWESOME!'' Adam yelled into my ears, was that really necessary?''An 'M'?... Why does that remind me- Marcus!'' Leo exclaimed,''Who now?'' I ended the GPS search.''Adam, it's Marcus. Why won't you, Chase or Bree ever believe me that Marcus is evil'' Leo asked, with an expression at the 'evil' part. ''And I thought Chase was supposed to be the smartest person on earth, and he can't see that coming. Wow... Probably took that from Big D..''''Lets follow the awesomeness of the blips already.''